• avatar
    • 4 years 5 months ago
    • Posts: 1484
    I think the best video game based movies are mortal kombat(1995), silent hill and the resident evil series. what are your favorites? Also what are the worst video game movies?
    Shit happens when You fart naked

    Retro pimpin aint easy
    Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
    • avatar
      • 4 years 5 months ago
      • Posts: 10030
      I would say that Mortal Kombat and Silent Hill are the best video game-based movies, while House of the Dead is the worst one.
      thecrow174: Lover of martial arts cinema.
      Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
      • avatar
        • 4 years 5 months ago
        • Posts: 1484
        thecrow174 wrote:
        I would say that Mortal Kombat and Silent Hill are the best video game-based movies. While House of the Dead is the worst one.
        House of the dead was pretty whack.
        Shit happens when You fart naked

        Retro pimpin aint easy
        Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
        • avatar
          • 4 years 5 months ago
          • Posts: 1580
          I like:

          Super Mario Bros.
          Double Dragon
          Street Fighter
          Mortal Kombat
          Mortal Kombat: Annihilation
          Doom
          Pokemon: The First Movie - Mewtwo Strikes Back
          Pokemon: The Movie 2000
          Pokemon 3: The Movie

          I think mortal kombat is the best.

          The rest i either haven't seen or didn't like.
          Rest In Peace, Sunshine, 2002 - 7/21/2011. The best dog ever.
          Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
          • avatar
            • 4 years 5 months ago
            • Posts: 3986


            twas cool back then :lol:


            Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
            • avatar
              • 4 years 5 months ago
              • Posts: 1484
              Dyzfunk7ional wrote:


              twas cool back then :lol:


              oh shit, not the wizard...Not really based on a video game so much as it is just about video games, but still, I love that you go there lol.
              Shit happens when You fart naked

              Retro pimpin aint easy
              Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
              • avatar
                • 4 years 5 months ago
                • Posts: 3920
                Ben Savage is cooler


                [ur
                Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                  • 4 years 5 months ago
                  • Posts: 74809
                  The Wizard, yeah sure it was a blatant advertisement for Nintendo but pretty much everything back in the day was merchandise driven.
                  Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                  • avatar
                    • 4 years 5 months ago
                    • Posts: 1484
                    DirtyD1979 wrote:
                    The Wizard, yeah sure it was a blatant advertisement for Nintendo but pretty much everything back in the day was merchandise driven.
                    I know, right. :wink:
                    Shit happens when You fart naked

                    Retro pimpin aint easy
                    Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                    • avatar
                      • 4 years 4 months ago
                      • Posts: 77
                      I actually hate most of them especially the Resident Evil series.. I mean it's not like the video games at all.
                      "I love victimizi
                      Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                      • avatar
                        • 4 years 4 months ago
                        • Posts: 1484
                        DarkXWolf12 wrote:
                        I actually hate most of them especially the Resident Evil series.. I mean it's not like the video games at all.
                        Hey come on, resident evil apocalypse was kind of like a blend of resident evil 2 and resident evil nemesis, or At least I thought it was.
                        Shit happens when You fart naked

                        Retro pimpin aint easy
                        Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                        • avatar
                          • 4 years 4 months ago
                          • Posts: 77
                          ActionBastard wrote:
                          DarkXWolf12 wrote:
                          I actually hate most of them especially the Resident Evil series.. I mean it's not like the video games at all.
                          Hey come on, resident evil apocalypse was kind of like a blend of resident evil 2 and resident evil nemesis, or At least I thought it was.

                          The thing is that why would they make movies if they never actually played the games and why would they bother making something of their own? It just doesn't make sense and therefore I cannot be able to watch and besides I saw a scene of the latest movie with Albert Wesker. It was pathetic that they would just take that off the latest game (Resident Evil 5) and make it look bad. The slow motion made things even worse.
                          "I love victimizi
                          Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                          • avatar
                            • 4 years 4 months ago
                            • Posts: 1484
                            DarkXWolf12 wrote:
                            ActionBastard wrote:
                            DarkXWolf12 wrote:
                            I actually hate most of them especially the Resident Evil series.. I mean it's not like the video games at all.
                            Hey come on, resident evil apocalypse was kind of like a blend of resident evil 2 and resident evil nemesis, or At least I thought it was.

                            The thing is that why would they make movies if they never actually played the games and why would they bother making something of their own? It just doesn't make sense and therefore I cannot be able to watch and besides I saw a scene of the latest movie with Albert Wesker. It was pathetic that they would just take that off the latest game (Resident Evil 5) and make it look bad. The slow motion made things even worse.
                            Yeah I havn't seen the new one yet but I thought it looked pretty cool. Did they make it corny or something?
                            Shit happens when You fart naked

                            Retro pimpin aint easy
                            Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                            • avatar
                              • 4 years 4 months ago
                              • Posts: 77
                              ActionBastard wrote:
                              Yeah I havn't seen the new one yet but I thought it looked pretty cool. Did they make it corny or something?

                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2jzDAVDoV0
                              See for yourself.
                              "I love victimizi
                              Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                              • avatar
                                • 4 years 3 months ago
                                • Posts: 717
                                I like the first couple Resident Evil movies okay, if they're appreciated by their own logic. Something apart from the game mythology.

                                And Silent Hill is criminally underrated IMHO.
                                Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                • avatar
                                  • 4 years 3 months ago
                                  • Posts: 1484
                                  yellow_submarine wrote:
                                  I like the first couple Resident Evil movies okay, if they're appreciated by their own logic. Something apart from the game mythology.

                                  And Silent Hill is criminally underrated IMHO.
                                  Silent hill was good, I actually own that one
                                  Shit happens when You fart naked

                                  Retro pimpin aint easy
                                  Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                  • avatar
                                    • 4 years 3 months ago
                                    • Posts: 717
                                    I want the blu-ray badly. I watched it again last Halloween and noticed I have the Fullscreen version. Wack.
                                    Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                    Search