• 3 years 11 months ago
    • Posts: 49
    Hi, I am looking for original airings (even if they are censored unlike the video collections and DVD's) of "Animaniacs", NOT on Kids' WB or cable, but the first episodes on Fox Kids when they premiered. I am not looking for off-season reruns, but any of the premeries of then-new episodes.


    I probably have not seen any Fox Kids airings since I was a baby, and I watched Animanaics mostly on VHS and other channels. I know Kids WB had new episodes too, but the original Fox Kids-brodcast episodes are the most clever. Heck, it takes up most of what's on DVD (execpt for some Pinky and the Brain shorts reused for their spinoff and a few Kids' WB airings)


    I hear even with VHS the colors look very bright. I noticed a difference in the credits border (looking more reddish) on a YouTube video of a "Taz-Mania" end title sequence playing on a recording of a commercial break. I would like to see that homemade VHS tint to indicate that the shades of red on Wakko's hat and their funny noses were extra red.



    I'm not ready to REALLY trade yet, but would you let me know if you have any original Fox versions of WB's "Animaniacs".

    I'm just curious, because I don't see very many Animaniacs clips that aired on Fox Kids because either- they were ripped from pre-recorded VHS and/or DVD's, or they were aired on other channels all over the world.



    Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
      • 3 years 11 months ago
      • Posts: 7419
      Ummm... what? Were the colors different in original airings or something?
      TMNT wrote:
      Movin` on up!! To the East side Blah blah Blah Movin on up Gaints lol.
      Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
        • 3 years 11 months ago
        • Posts: 49
        Mezase_Master wrote:
        Ummm... what? Were the colors different in original airings or something?



        Then how do you explain the saturation of this YouTube video of the Taz-Mania end credits?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjbzTKuUu0w (Skip to 1:47 to 2:17)



        Want more proof? Pause at 2:35

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ta_8rWWhiI


        Besides, if Yakko makes jokes about Fox, then I need to see "Animaniacs" on Fox. The only way to do that is to have a videotape recording that shows a new episode of "Animaniacs" anywhere from the beginning of the show to right before the move to Kids' WB.


        Warner Bros. will remove it in a heartbeat if an entire Fox Kids' complete airing of the show was posted on YouTube. They can mostly tolerate one short or segement or a clip of the show, and none of those are sourced from Fox Kids (unless Please, Please, Please Get A Life Foundation aired on Fox Kids, since I see no Kids' WB bug on the corner.)



        So, indoubetly, unless one has the guts to do it, I'd see one on a homemade videotape.
        Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
          • 3 years 7 months ago
          • Posts: 217
          MoreoOreos wrote:
          Mezase_Master wrote:
          Ummm... what? Were the colors different in original airings or something?



          Then how do you explain the saturation of this YouTube video of the Taz-Mania end credits?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjbzTKuUu0w (Skip to 1:47 to 2:17)



          Want more proof? Pause at 2:35

          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ta_8rWWhiI

          Stuff on VHS tapes tend to either become over-saturated (stuff recorded in LP/EP mode) or washed out (mostly stuff made in SP mode) with time. The colors at the top also tend to happen with age.


          MoreoOreos wrote:
          Besides, if Yakko makes jokes about Fox, then I need to see "Animaniacs" on Fox. The only way to do that is to have a videotape recording that shows a new episode of "Animaniacs" anywhere from the beginning of the show to right before the move to Kids' WB.

          Umm, I have the episode where they make a joke about the "Fox Censors" that I recorded off Nick. Unless something was changed/never aired on WB reruns, you don't need "Fox Kids tapes".


          MoreoOreos wrote:
          Warner Bros. will remove it in a heartbeat if an entire Fox Kids' complete airing of the show was posted on YouTube. They can mostly tolerate one short or segement or a clip of the show, and none of those are sourced from Fox Kids (unless Please, Please, Please Get A Life Foundation aired on Fox Kids, since I see no Kids' WB bug on the corner.)

          Maybe you should get a life :P

          TMNT wrote:
          Hey Lol785, Your so stupid your name does not like you at all.


          "Life's rough, get a helmet."
          Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
            • 3 years 7 months ago
            • Posts: 35
            you know theres nothing like FOX kids, Damn good stuff and power rangers was on there to Blake foster hosted on it once
            [/img]
            Love the 90's all over a
            Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
            Search