• 8 years 8 months ago
    • Posts: 835
    I'm mad psyched, check out what I won on eBay:


    Gaorrean Guard


    Ugnaughts

    Now they can keep my Princess Leia company :wink:
    Sorry I'm just real excited :D:oops:
    Michaelangelo: Wise man say, "forgiveness is divine, but never pay full price for a late pizza".
    Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
      • 8 years 8 months ago
      • Posts: 989
      coool.

      I don't think I've ever seen the Ugnaughts action figs before.
      It's OK, next time I'll make you listen. I wish that it were in the power of all children to say that to their parents and to know that indeed they would be heard as we were in those wonderful days on Waltons Mountain.Narrator The Waltons (From the Runawa
      Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
        • 8 years 8 months ago
        • Posts: 835
        tonewinwy wrote:
        coool.

        I don't think I've ever seen the Ugnaughts action figs before.


        Me neither come to think of it....
        Michaelangelo: Wise man say, "forgiveness is divine, but never pay full price for a late pizza".
        Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
          • 8 years 8 months ago
          • Posts: 74809
          they are both very common potf2 figs....i hope you didn't spend too much on them, but cool nonetheless
          Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
            • 8 years 8 months ago
            • Posts: 835
            yo-man wrote:
            they are both very common potf2 figs....i hope you didn't spend too much on them, but cool nonetheless


            I'm sorry, does potf2 mean Part of the Force 2 or something? :oops:

            Nah, they were pretty cheap, about $3.99 each, but I don't have those two, and am always looking out for SW figures. But thanks for the warning nonetheless :D
            Michaelangelo: Wise man say, "forgiveness is divine, but never pay full price for a late pizza".
            Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
              • 8 years 8 months ago
              • Posts: 1699
              POTF2 = Power of the Force 2. It's the figure line that started in 1995, as opposed to the original Power of the Force line from the 80s.

              Cool figures. I just collect certain figures which interest me, because I don't have the time or money to devote to collecting every figure.

              I went a bit overboard with the Revenge of the Sith figures, though... buying every Wookiee and clone trooper. Other than that I just buy Ewoks, Expanded Universe (figures based on characters not in the movies), and cool background characters like Prune Face.

              I had a bit of trouble recently when I bought a Clone Palpatine figure (from the Dark Empire comic series) on eBay, but the screwup sent me a crappy droid instead. EV-9D9. What a lame figure. I eventually got into contact with him after he ignored me for weeks, and we're now sorting it out. First trouble I've EVER had on eBay in 5 years of buying and selling.
              Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                • 8 years 8 months ago
                • Posts: 835
                Daniel85 wrote:
                POTF2 = Power of the Force 2. It's the figure line that started in 1995, as opposed to the original Power of the Force line from the 80s.

                Cool figures. I just collect certain figures which interest me, because I don't have the time or money to devote to collecting every figure.

                I went a bit overboard with the Revenge of the Sith figures, though... buying every Wookiee and clone trooper. Other than that I just buy Ewoks, Expanded Universe (figures based on characters not in the movies), and cool background characters like Prune Face.

                I had a bit of trouble recently when I bought a Clone Palpatine figure (from the Dark Empire comic series) on eBay, but the screwup sent me a crappy droid instead. EV-9D9. What a lame figure. I eventually got into contact with him after he ignored me for weeks, and we're now sorting it out. First trouble I've EVER had on eBay in 5 years of buying and selling.


                lol the ROTS figures look nice
                Was Prune Face one of those two guys talking to Palpatine in Return of the Jedi after Darth Vader was talking about Skywalker?

                That sucks about the eBay mix-up :? did you a lot of cash for it?
                Michaelangelo: Wise man say, "forgiveness is divine, but never pay full price for a late pizza".
                Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                  • 8 years 8 months ago
                  • Posts: 989
                  sewage wrote:
                  tonewinwy wrote:
                  coool.

                  I don't think I've ever seen the Ugnaughts action figs before.


                  Me neither come to think of it....




                  lol lol lol
                  It's OK, next time I'll make you listen. I wish that it were in the power of all children to say that to their parents and to know that indeed they would be heard as we were in those wonderful days on Waltons Mountain.Narrator The Waltons (From the Runawa
                  Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                    • 8 years 8 months ago
                    • Posts: 1699
                    sewage wrote:

                    Was Prune Face one of those two guys talking to Palpatine in Return of the Jedi after Darth Vader was talking about Skywalker?

                    That sucks about the eBay mix-up :? did you a lot of cash for it?


                    Nah, Prune Face (the character has since been named 'Orrimaarko';) was a Rebel commando seen in the briefing room before the Battle of Endor. Here's a pic of his POTF2 figure:



                    Fun trivia: Prune Face was originally intended to be one of the 'Bothans' that Mon Mothma spoke about in her speech ("Many Bothans have died to bring us this information";), but authors of later Star Wars material made the Bothans into a furry, feline race.

                    As for the eBay problem, I only paid about $10.50 AUD for the figure, but it's still incredibly frustrating not to receive something you've bought.
                    Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                      • 8 years 8 months ago
                      • Posts: 835
                      OOOOH. I think I know who you're talking about now. I was going to watch the movie in a couple of minutes anway, I'll look out for him. Thanks for the info :)
                      I dunno why but I find Mon Mothma so cool.. :shock: I dunno...

                      Yea I get what you mean. I hope everything works out :? Hey at least you got a free toy 8)

                      I remember the Bothan Spies in Battlefront II kinda look like ardvarks or something..
                      Michaelangelo: Wise man say, "forgiveness is divine, but never pay full price for a late pizza".
                      Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                        • 8 years 3 months ago
                        • Posts: 504
                        i think i have the damoream guard it could be one of the ones that got left behind when we moved into the apartment. like most of the weapons to my action figures. and my die cast star wars keychains.

                        melissa
                        Melissa
                        Lorelai's answering machine: We're not here right now, speak if you must.

                        Quote From Gilmore Girls
                        Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                          • 8 years 3 months ago
                          • Posts: 74809
                          Anyone play Star Wars miniatures? Only figures I have are some Empire Strikes Back and return of the Jedi ones, and I have this toy where luke and vader duke it out, kind of like Rock'em Sock'em robots, only you use lightsabers, and you turn knobs to try and hit each other.
                          Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                            • 8 years 3 months ago
                            • Posts: 504
                            i have all the star wars micro machines it was damn hard to get all of them because i only needed five and they added 16 more. the death star is way to bulky for the stand so i had to lean it against something.

                            Melissa
                            Melissa
                            Lorelai's answering machine: We're not here right now, speak if you must.

                            Quote From Gilmore Girls
                            Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                              • 8 years 3 months ago
                              • Posts: 163
                              Yes those are all the new line of star wars toys, I have C3po (the fall apart one with the net bag.)

                              And one of the teddy bear like dudes (the chieften.) I opened them up when I was little and played with the, still have them laying around missing stuff, when I got em I knew they would never be worth much and so didnt bother to take care of them.

                              A big clue: They didnt come with a slide. (the originals that is.) and the background was diffrent as well. Also if you look at the packaging it should say "copywright" or trademark info on them.


                              Cool remakes thou, hope ya enjoy em. :)

                              Far as your princess one, if its from the original collection, then WOWZERS, very nice! Many folks look for that one.
                              Peace ta da masses!
                              Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                • 8 years 3 months ago
                                • Posts: 74809
                                I have a vintage ugnaught, yay!
                                Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                  • 8 years 3 months ago
                                  • Posts: 323
                                  OMG Ugnaughts are awsome I think I have an oldschool TCC starwars ugnaught
                                  " Waka Waka Waka Waka..... "
                                  Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                  Search