• 5 years 3 days ago
    • Posts: 6051
    • Globally Banned
    Which is the best creepy member of our forum?
    Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
      • 5 years 3 days ago
      • Posts: 2882
      Well, at least Dieoff doesn't post incredibly lame animated GIFs in every single thread he sees...but he IS a pedo so it's a tie.
      Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
        • 5 years 3 days ago
        • Posts: 6051
        • Globally Banned
        Chance is more in-your-face about it.

        But Dieoff is more like creepy neighbor about it.

        Tough call there.
        Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
          • 5 years 3 days ago
          • Posts: 74809
          I'd say Chance is more creepy. I mean, c'mon. Dakota Fanning... ?
          Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
            • 5 years 3 days ago
            • Posts: 7416
            I can stand CHANCE's posts more, since they're not filled with the most sexually suggestive pics of Miley Cyrus currently available.
            TMNT wrote:
            Movin` on up!! To the East side Blah blah Blah Movin on up Gaints lol.
            Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
              • 5 years 3 days ago
              • Posts: 2531
              • Account Disabled
              Chance is not creepy in any way, shape, or form. Chance is an Icon 8)

              Dieoff just has an obsession with one lame/annoying/uninteresting bitch-oid.

              Chance's GIFs are works that rival Da Vinci and Michelangelo.

              Dieoff has none.

              CHANCESUNDANCE >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Dieoff

              And besides, we know Chance is just messing around half the time anyways. Dieoff's dead serious about wanting to nail Cyrus. (sloppy seconds my friend...you're gonna have to wait after her Jbros 4some...)
              Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                • 5 years 3 days ago
                • Posts: 817
                DMoney89 wrote:
                Chance is not creepy in any way, shape, or form. Chance is an Icon8)

                Dieoff just has an obsession with one lame/annoying/uninteresting bitch-oid.

                Chance's GIFs are works that rival Da Vinci and Michelangelo.

                Dieoff has none.

                CHANCESUNDANCE >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Dieoff

                And besides, we know Chance is just messing around half the time anyways. Dieoff's dead serious about wanting to nail Cyrus. (sloppy seconds my friend...you're gonna have to wait after her Jbros 4some...)


                Jeesh, you're creepy than both of us combine for being on another guys nuts so bad, over the net no less. :twisted:
                [b] [color=cyan]
                Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                  • 5 years 3 days ago
                  • Posts: 2531
                  • Account Disabled
                  DieOff wrote:
                  DMoney89 wrote:
                  Chance is not creepy in any way, shape, or form. Chance is an Icon8)

                  Dieoff just has an obsession with one lame/annoying/uninteresting bitch-oid.

                  Chance's GIFs are works that rival Da Vinci and Michelangelo.

                  Dieoff has none.

                  CHANCESUNDANCE >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Dieoff

                  And besides, we know Chance is just messing around half the time anyways. Dieoff's dead serious about wanting to nail Cyrus. (sloppy seconds my friend...you're gonna have to wait after her Jbros 4some...)


                  Jeesh, you're creepy than both of us combine for being on another guys nuts so bad, over the net no less. :twisted:


                  CHANCE OWNZ YOUR SOULZ!!!!

                  All hail ChanceSundance ._.
                  Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                    • 5 years 3 days ago
                    • Posts: 4520
                    The only post I see of Chance is him posting pics of himself. Maybe he's a narcissist.

                    I just hope DieOff is a teenager and not some 30+ year old in love with Destiny Hope Cyrus aka Miley.
                    Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                      • 5 years 3 days ago
                      • Posts: 817
                      I'm not 30. I'm 22.

                      I support CHANCE and his love for Dakota, it's his choice, and she is a talented young woman.

                      DMoney called my girl a bitch-oid though! MUTHAFUCKA ITS WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      [b] [color=cyan]
                      Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                        • 5 years 3 days ago
                        • Posts: 2531
                        • Account Disabled
                        DieOff wrote:
                        I'm not 30. I'm 22.

                        I support CHANCE and his love for Dakota, it's his choice, and she is a talented young woman.

                        DMoney called my girl a bitch-oid though! MUTHAFUCKA ITS WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                        To quote my buddy The Rock:

                        Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                          • 5 years 3 days ago
                          • Posts: 817
                          DMoney89 wrote:
                          DieOff wrote:
                          I'm not 30. I'm 22.

                          I support CHANCE and his love for Dakota, it's his choice, and she is a talented young woman.

                          DMoney called my girl a bitch-oid though! MUTHAFUCKA ITS WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                          To quote my buddy The Rock:



                          To quote Miley as Hannah:

                          [b] [color=cyan]
                          Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                            • 5 years 3 days ago
                            • Posts: 74809
                            Isn't Dakota Fanning 16 now or something? I know she didn't look like a kid in the commercials for Push. She's taking on more adult roles, which is a good thing. She needs to shake the kid roles and show that she can grow as an actor.
                            Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                              • 5 years 3 days ago
                              • Posts: 817
                              DebrisStorm wrote:
                              Isn't Dakota Fanning 16 now or something? I know she didn't look like a kid in the commercials for Push. She's taking on more adult roles, which is a good thing. She needs to shake the kid roles and show that she can grow as an actor.


                              she's 15
                              [b] [color=cyan]
                              Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                • 5 years 3 days ago
                                • Posts: 74809
                                DieOff wrote:
                                she's 15


                                Close enough to 16 for my point.
                                Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                  • 1 year 4 months ago
                                  • Posts: 486
                                  19 now.

                                  Time flies ...
                                  Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                  Search