• avatar
    • 5 years 11 months ago
    • Posts: 911
    Haha! I was told you can get these in Germany...some type of fried chicken with a curry sauce...Sounds yummy , but what a silly name~~has anyone tried/heard of these?
    .
    Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
      • 5 years 11 months ago
      • Posts: 5947
      • Account Disabled
      no. and i HATE curry. i would have some for dinner sometimes years back
      Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
      • avatar
        • 5 years 11 months ago
        • Posts: 911
        knuclear200x wrote:
        no. and i HATE curry. i would have some for dinner sometimes years back


        YOU hate curry?? I am so surprised at this, my food friend.. :)

        (I love it madly)
        .
        Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
          • 5 years 11 months ago
          • Posts: 2472
          • Account Disabled
          never heard of these.
          Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
            • 5 years 11 months ago
            • Posts: 5947
            • Account Disabled
            outfit wrote:
            knuclear200x wrote:
            no. and i HATE curry. i would have some for dinner sometimes years back


            YOU hate curry?? I am so surprised at this, my food friend.. :)

            (I love it madly)


            it has this dark, tangy flavor. and im usually more into something sweet
            Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
            • avatar
              • 5 years 11 months ago
              • Posts: 911
              knuclear200x wrote:
              outfit wrote:
              knuclear200x wrote:
              no. and i HATE curry. i would have some for dinner sometimes years back


              YOU hate curry?? I am so surprised at this, my food friend.. :)

              (I love it madly)


              it has this dark, tangy flavor. and im usually more into something sweet


              This is why you need to mix in some (lots!) of mangoe chutney! should love it!! Now you have dark, sweet, tangy and delicious! Mix in a little cream and this is heavenly. Just do it! :D
              .
              Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                • 5 years 11 months ago
                • Posts: 5947
                • Account Disabled
                outfit wrote:
                knuclear200x wrote:
                outfit wrote:
                knuclear200x wrote:
                no. and i HATE curry. i would have some for dinner sometimes years back


                YOU hate curry?? I am so surprised at this, my food friend.. :)

                (I love it madly)


                it has this dark, tangy flavor. and im usually more into something sweet


                This is why you need to mix in some (lots!) of mangoe chutney! should love it!! Now you have dark, sweet, tangy and delicious! Mix in a little cream and this is heavenly. Just do it! :D


                if only we had some...
                Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                Search