• avatar
    • 2 years 2 months ago
    • Posts: 1476
    thecrow174 wrote:
    I should've stayed in Atlanta. :lol:


    Hopefully he's gone.
    Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
    • avatar
      • 2 years 2 months ago
      • Posts: 10111
      I don't expect him to be around much longer. These trolls don't usually stay that long.
      thecrow174: Lover of martial arts cinema.
      Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
      • avatar
        • 2 years 2 months ago
        • Posts: 1476
        thecrow174 wrote:
        I don't expect him to be around much longer. These trolls don't usually stay that long.


        I mean, I realize it'd be nice if this board suddenly had an influx of new posters, but quality also matters. Even if Retroman wasn't a troll, he was a terrible/awful/abysmal boarder. Though, to be fair to him, he wasn't/isn't the only one.
        Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
        • avatar
          • 2 years 2 months ago
          • Posts: 10111
          We could be seeing a verdict in the Jodi Arias trial today.
          thecrow174: Lover of martial arts cinema.
          Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
          • avatar
            • 2 years 2 months ago
            • Posts: 328
            i'm having trouble accessing my topic disney's little mermaid the movie i keep getting this message

            oops! An Error Occurred
            The server returned a "500 Internal Server Error".
            Something is broken. Please e-mail us at [email] and let us know what you were doing when this error occurred. We will fix it as soon as possible. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
            Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
            • avatar
              • 2 years 2 months ago
              • Posts: 1476
              sharkbate wrote:
              i'm having trouble accessing my topic disney's little mermaid the movie i keep getting this message

              oops! An Error Occurred
              The server returned a "500 Internal Server Error".
              Something is broken. Please e-mail us at [email] and let us know what you were doing when this error occurred. We will fix it as soon as possible. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.


              Obviously that thread killed itself.
              Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
              • avatar
                • 2 years 2 months ago
                • Posts: 10111
                I've clicked on the topics retroman visited and I keeping that error message.
                thecrow174: Lover of martial arts cinema.
                Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                • avatar
                  • 2 years 2 months ago
                  • Posts: 328
                  i only wanted to post this in my disney little mermaid the movie thread, how long is ariel's hair
                  Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                  • avatar
                    • 2 years 2 months ago
                    • Posts: 1476
                    sharkbate wrote:
                    i only wanted to post this in my disney little mermaid the movie thread, how long is ariel's hair


                    ...Seriously?
                    Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                    • avatar
                      • 2 years 2 months ago
                      • Posts: 10111
                      sharkbate wrote:
                      i only wanted to post this in my disney little mermaid the movie thread, how long is ariel's hair

                      Does it matter?
                      thecrow174: Lover of martial arts cinema.
                      Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                      • avatar
                        • 2 years 2 months ago
                        • Posts: 328
                        not now it doesn't, i just wondered that was all
                        Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                        • avatar
                          • 2 years 2 months ago
                          • Posts: 10111
                          I guess they don't want us to read retroman's posts, which would explain why all the threads he posted in have the error message.
                          thecrow174: Lover of martial arts cinema.
                          Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                          • avatar
                            • 2 years 2 months ago
                            • Posts: 328
                            that shouldn't effect all the treads, should it
                            Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                            • avatar
                              • 2 years 2 months ago
                              • Posts: 10111
                              If retroman should happen to post in one, I believe it will close.
                              thecrow174: Lover of martial arts cinema.
                              Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                              • avatar
                                • 2 years 2 months ago
                                • Posts: 328
                                but why does it effect everyone elses threads that they had started
                                Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                • avatar
                                  • 2 years 2 months ago
                                  • Posts: 1916
                                  The entire Requests forum is broken with that error message :lol:
                                  tangspot2 wrote:
                                  Mrs. stake you say some nasty on my threads. Dirty bitch
                                  Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                  • avatar
                                    • 2 years 2 months ago
                                    • Posts: 328
                                    ist there anyting that the admin can do about it
                                    Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                    • avatar
                                      • 2 years 2 months ago
                                      • Posts: 1916
                                      no
                                      tangspot2 wrote:
                                      Mrs. stake you say some nasty on my threads. Dirty bitch
                                      Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                      • avatar
                                        • 2 years 2 months ago
                                        • Posts: 10111
                                        sharkbate wrote:
                                        ist there anyting that the admin can do about it

                                        I think he chooses not to.
                                        thecrow174: Lover of martial arts cinema.
                                        Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                        • avatar
                                          • 2 years 2 months ago
                                          • Posts: 1476
                                          thecrow174 wrote:
                                          sharkbate wrote:
                                          ist there anyting that the admin can do about it

                                          I think he chooses not to.


                                          BUT HOW WILL WE FIND OUT HOW LONG ARIEL'S HAIR IS!?
                                          Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                          Search