• 6 years 2 months ago
    • Posts: 5947
    • Account Disabled
    WHy do restaurants only serve ONE waffle yet they can make a stack of pancakes, and with Eggo you can stack those?
    Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
    • avatar
      • 6 years 2 months ago
      • Posts: 4571
      Because the waffles are bigger than the Eggos.
      Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
        • 6 years 2 months ago
        • Posts: 5947
        • Account Disabled
        bassman21 wrote:
        Because the waffles are bigger than the Eggos.


        but despite size, a waffle can still be stacked with another waffle...
        Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
        • avatar
          • 6 years 2 months ago
          • Posts: 4571
          I guess and if you want to pay extra they will stack them for you. BTW shouldn't you be dieting anyway?
          Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
            • 6 years 2 months ago
            • Posts: 5947
            • Account Disabled
            bassman21 wrote:
            I guess and if you want to pay extra they will stack them for you. BTW shouldn't you be dieting anyway?


            i dropped dieting. I'm just eating less of what i like and going to gym as much as possible.

            But why can't they make more than one? is a waffle equal to a big stack of pancakes of 4-6?
            Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
              • 6 years 2 months ago
              • Posts: 2472
              • Account Disabled
              Waffles are preferred crispy, no? If you stack one waffle on top of another, the steam coming off of them will be trapped in between the waffles within their pockets. This will cause them to get soggy quickly.

              Just a guess.
              Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                • 6 years 2 months ago
                • Posts: 5947
                • Account Disabled
                nippy wrote:
                Waffles are preferred crispy, no? If you stack one waffle on top of another, the steam coming off of them will be trapped in between the waffles within their pockets. This will cause them to get soggy quickly.

                Just a guess.


                thats a good guess. But everytime i order waffles, theyre soggy anyway. except for that place i go to where they add chicken fingers :P
                Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                • avatar
                  • 6 years 2 months ago
                  • Posts: 4571
                  knuclear200x wrote:
                  nippy wrote:
                  Waffles are preferred crispy, no? If you stack one waffle on top of another, the steam coming off of them will be trapped in between the waffles within their pockets. This will cause them to get soggy quickly.

                  Just a guess.


                  thats a good guess. But everytime i order waffles, theyre soggy anyway. except for that place i go to where they add chicken fingers :P


                  You're a peice of work you know that knuke :)
                  Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                    • 6 years 2 months ago
                    • Posts: 5947
                    • Account Disabled
                    bassman21 wrote:
                    knuclear200x wrote:
                    nippy wrote:
                    Waffles are preferred crispy, no? If you stack one waffle on top of another, the steam coming off of them will be trapped in between the waffles within their pockets. This will cause them to get soggy quickly.

                    Just a guess.


                    thats a good guess. But everytime i order waffles, theyre soggy anyway. except for that place i go to where they add chicken fingers :P


                    You're a peice of work you know that knuke :)


                    what... :?
                    Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                    • avatar
                      • 6 years 2 months ago
                      • Posts: 1577
                      Oh they will do it for a price, of course! It's not something that would normally be requested. Pancakes are flat, waffles not as much, so it makes more since with pancakes. Next time you order waffles out, ask them and tell us what they say okay? :)
                      Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                      • avatar
                        • 6 years 2 months ago
                        • Posts: 4571
                        knuclear200x wrote:
                        bassman21 wrote:
                        knuclear200x wrote:
                        nippy wrote:
                        Waffles are preferred crispy, no? If you stack one waffle on top of another, the steam coming off of them will be trapped in between the waffles within their pockets. This will cause them to get soggy quickly.

                        Just a guess.


                        thats a good guess. But everytime i order waffles, theyre soggy anyway. except for that place i go to where they add chicken fingers :P


                        You're a peice of work you know that knuke :)


                        what... :?


                        Your a trip, but in a cool way :P
                        Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                          • 6 years 2 months ago
                          • Posts: 5947
                          • Account Disabled
                          bassman21 wrote:
                          knuclear200x wrote:
                          bassman21 wrote:
                          knuclear200x wrote:
                          nippy wrote:
                          Waffles are preferred crispy, no? If you stack one waffle on top of another, the steam coming off of them will be trapped in between the waffles within their pockets. This will cause them to get soggy quickly.

                          Just a guess.


                          thats a good guess. But everytime i order waffles, theyre soggy anyway. except for that place i go to where they add chicken fingers :P


                          You're a peice of work you know that knuke :)


                          what... :?


                          Your a trip, but in a cool way :P


                          oh, thanks.
                          Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                            • 6 years 2 months ago
                            • Posts: 2030
                            • Account Disabled
                            You know what's delicious? Waffle House blueberry waffles, with a double order of hashbrowns (with cheese, ham, and chili), a chicken/cheese/bacon sandwich, and a cup of black coffee. Holy damn.
                            Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                              • 6 years 2 months ago
                              • Posts: 2472
                              • Account Disabled
                              ImAllTheRage wrote:
                              You know what's delicious? Waffle House blueberry waffles, with a double order of hashbrowns (with cheese, ham, and chili), a chicken/cheese/bacon sandwich, and a cup of black coffee. Holy damn.


                              My monitor just had a heartache trying to bear that load on its screen.

                              Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                • 6 years 2 months ago
                                • Posts: 5947
                                • Account Disabled
                                nippy wrote:
                                ImAllTheRage wrote:
                                You know what's delicious? Waffle House blueberry waffles, with a double order of hashbrowns (with cheese, ham, and chili), a chicken/cheese/bacon sandwich, and a cup of black coffee. Holy damn.


                                My monitor just had a heartache trying to bear that load on its screen.



                                WITH SYRUP
                                Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                Search