• 9 years 8 months ago
    • Posts: 74809
    iv reached junkie status yea :D !!! **clapping in the distance****
    :shock::arrow::oops: :arrow::D thankyou, thankyou, i just like to say thankyou to all the lil people out there who made this possible..........i wouldnt be here if it wernt for you.......A speacial thanks to chaos for all his help.......... even if he did try to do me in when my back was turned..............
    :x
    ok i need to go to bed now im sounding like a crazy person, i think the fear has past, gez its 4 in the freakin morning! Insomnias a beotch.
    #1 favorite possession a blue dragon i named cruly tail, ill elaborate on the story much later.
    peace love and mushrooms make for one fine afternoon :)
    Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
      • 9 years 8 months ago
      • Posts: 74809
      How sad no one has answered my post :cry:
      ill answer it myself
      Curlytail, he was a blue stuffed dragonand the little ridge thing that ran down his back has clovers and those othercard symbols. i named him Crulytail because his tonge was cruly and cruly tounge sounded stupid :lol: i found him at a flea market when i was 3 or 4 and he was with me ever since. i still his remains the fabric and one eyeball. we went through alot together when i got lice so did he. we had him restuffed. then the tragic 91 attack of the dog i put back together. he fell out of the treehouse and died one year i gave him a funeral and then at 1 in the morning my dad had to go out and unearth him beacause i realized i had buried him alive. ( i was a very imanginative child lol) my best friend, i love that dragon!
      Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
        • 9 years 8 months ago
        • Posts: 846
        um...my sega genesis. and don't get mad get glad :D
        Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
          • 9 years 8 months ago
          • Posts: 74809
          my blanky...which I still sleep with on occasion
          Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
            • 9 years 8 months ago
            • Posts: 74809
            My video games and legos.. The other stuff I dont remember cause well... they're.... *sniff* gone now :(..
            Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
              • 9 years 8 months ago
              • Posts: 74809
              My stuffed bunny rabbit that I got when I was born. He still lives on a shelf above my bed. Yeah lame I know, but I donĀ“t have the heart to just throw him in a box.
              Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                • 9 years 8 months ago
                • Posts: 638
                Serpndepity wrote:
                iv reached junkie status yea :D !!! **clapping in the distance****
                :shock::arrow::oops: :arrow::D thankyou, thankyou, i just like to say thankyou to all the lil people out there who made this possible..........i wouldnt be here if it wernt for you.......A speacial thanks to chaos for all his help.......... even if he did try to do me in when my back was turned..............
                :x
                ok i need to go to bed now im sounding like a crazy person, i think the fear has past, gez its 4 in the freakin morning! Insomnias a beotch.
                #1 favorite possession a blue dragon i named cruly tail, ill elaborate on the story much later.
                peace love and mushrooms make for one fine afternoon :)





                *tries to drop anvil on Serpndepity's head while in the middle of her speech*
                The Bucket is Opened
                Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                  • 9 years 8 months ago
                  • Posts: 944
                  A blue Stuffed Dinosaur named Dino... :oops:

                  Had him since I was 1, never gonna get rid of him, ever.
                  Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                    • 9 years 8 months ago
                    • Posts: 638
                    i had a stuffed tiger when i was a baby which i used to cuddle upto. that was my most treasured possesion but sadly my mom got rid of it.

                    :cry:
                    The Bucket is Opened
                    Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                      • 9 years 8 months ago
                      • Posts: 74809
                      I had a little stuffed lamb with a nightgown that my dad gave me when I had the chicken pox.
                      Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                        • 9 years 8 months ago
                        • Posts: 74809
                        My GI JOE Bigwheel.
                        Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                          • 9 years 8 months ago
                          • Posts: 944
                          Bib Fortuna wrote:
                          My GI JOE Bigwheel.


                          I had one of those! I always turned it upside down and pretended to be a sword smith sharpening a sword (actually a stick) on the big center wheel. :P
                          Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                            • 9 years 8 months ago
                            • Posts: 74809
                            chaoszerg wrote:
                            Serpndepity wrote:
                            iv reached junkie status yea :D !!! **clapping in the distance****
                            :shock::arrow::oops: :arrow::D thankyou, thankyou, i just like to say thankyou to all the lil people out there who made this possible..........i wouldnt be here if it wernt for you.......A speacial thanks to chaos for all his help.......... even if he did try to do me in when my back was turned..............
                            :x
                            ok i need to go to bed now im sounding like a crazy person, i think the fear has past, gez its 4 in the freakin morning! Insomnias a beotch.
                            #1 favorite possession a blue dragon i named cruly tail, ill elaborate on the story much later.
                            peace love and mushrooms make for one fine afternoon :)


                            *Puts a hit out on chaoszerg* *reward*




                            *tries to drop anvil on Serpndepity's head while in the middle of her speech*
                            Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                              • 9 years 8 months ago
                              • Posts: 249
                              Geoffrey my stuffed teddy..he still sleeps with me :oops:
                              Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                • 9 years 8 months ago
                                • Posts: 74809
                                My Legos. Only God could save the person who brought harm to my Legos. I love my Legos.
                                Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                  • 9 years 8 months ago
                                  • Posts: 169
                                  Mine was later in life iand it is my huge disney collection of videos and dvd's
                                  Every time I visit RetroJunkit seems to change. Just glad the people dont.

                                  Come on Vertex and Mod Gang, sort out my contributions :lol:
                                  Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                    • 9 years 8 months ago
                                    • Posts: 638
                                    i have alot of treasured stuff like the tiger i mentioned but i will have to say my spectrum and digitized comic collection also with my marvel vs dc comics that i sent a copy of to kray so he can bask in their awsome power.
                                    The Bucket is Opened
                                    Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                      • 9 years 8 months ago
                                      • Posts: 74809
                                      Disney Colector wrote:
                                      Mine was later in life iand it is my huge disney collection of videos and dvd's


                                      I'm curious. Do you have Bedknobs and Broomsticks? I think I watched that movie 5000 times when I was little.. And I'd probably still watch it if I had it on DVD lol
                                      Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                        • 9 years 8 months ago
                                        • Posts: 74809
                                        my legos...i would build and build and not give a damn about the world, so as long as i could build somemore...come to think of it...scuze me guys, im gonna go build my legos! #^.^#
                                        Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                          • 9 years 8 months ago
                                          • Posts: 74809
                                          Go gettem ninja Monkey :D *thinks about getting his legos out too* lol
                                          Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                          Search
                                          Users Online