• 6 years 1 month ago
    • Posts: 3365
    • Account Disabled
    I thought his what if article of a Cartoon All Stars to the Rescue sequel was interesting. But most of his articles like McDonaldland's 8-bit adventures, Care Bears Dark Side (parts 1 and 2), and most of his lists and stuff just plain sucked.
    Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
    • avatar
      • 6 years 1 month ago
      • Posts: 586
      • Globally Banned
      I only now just realized that he actually included me by name and avatar in that "What the Pros Want."

      Somehow I missed it back then.

      Then I went to the dictionary and looked up "dick move" and damn it there was a picture of a cross-eyed dalmatian in the definition.
      Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
        • 5 years 11 months ago
        • Posts: 492
        • Account Disabled
        Everyone is criticized. Nobody's perfect. I care less when I'm criticized for something.
        Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
        • avatar
          • 5 years 11 months ago
          • Posts: 6045
          What the Pros expect...

          They expect her kiss to be sweeter than a cherry pie.
          I must enter a signature.
          Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
            • 5 years 11 months ago
            • Posts: 3365
            • Account Disabled
            BenJamin wrote:
            Everyone is criticized. Nobody's perfect. I care less when I'm criticized for something.


            So do I. Dalmationlover is a wuss who doesn't know how to handle criticism.
            Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
            • avatar
              • 5 years 11 months ago
              • Posts: 7419
              You know guys, it's good that you don't let criticism get to you, but that doesn't mean you should ignore it. Instead, you should consider people's opinions and see if you can improve based on their arguments.
              TMNT wrote:
              Movin` on up!! To the East side Blah blah Blah Movin on up Gaints lol.
              Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                • 5 years 11 months ago
                • Posts: 5947
                • Account Disabled
                Mezase_Master wrote:
                You know guys, it's good that you don't let criticism get to you, but that doesn't mean you should ignore it. Instead, you should consider people's opinions and see if you can improve based on their arguments.


                except for velcrohead's. :lol:
                Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                • avatar
                  • 5 years 11 months ago
                  • Posts: 7419
                  knuclear200x wrote:
                  Mezase_Master wrote:
                  You know guys, it's good that you don't let criticism get to you, but that doesn't mean you should ignore it. Instead, you should consider people's opinions and see if you can improve based on their arguments.


                  except for velcrohead's. :lol:
                  It's sort of hard to figure out what you did wrong when the only comment you get is that you're a "shit eating cum fucker" or something to that extent.

                  Which is odd, because he used to do an excellent job at pointing out flaws with articles in a constructive manner.
                  TMNT wrote:
                  Movin` on up!! To the East side Blah blah Blah Movin on up Gaints lol.
                  Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                  • avatar
                    • 5 years 11 months ago
                    • Posts: 1088
                    Hell I was expecting negative criticism for my article about The AWA but I was surprised at the positive responses I got. That's one of the reasons it took me so long to post my first article.
                    I Want An Emo Lawn So It Can Cut Itself
                    Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                      • 5 years 11 months ago
                      • Posts: 492
                      • Account Disabled
                      Same here, dude. My first article called "First NES Games I Ever Played," I was predicting negative comments and low score. It almost happened but positive feedback happened yet when some told me I need to elaborate because it was short, I didn't take it as a criticism like some would. But the only thing I think I took as criticism was that I didn't include NES games that others like.
                      Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                        • 5 years 11 months ago
                        • Posts: 5947
                        • Account Disabled
                        i sort of expected my pokemon article would have a smalll positive score, but it went back a few numbers in the end apparently because of that inside reference...but i wouldnt have had it any other way
                        Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                        • avatar
                          • 5 years 11 months ago
                          • Posts: 16
                          I haven't really experienced a lot of negative criticism yet for my work, but anyone who comments about what I do in a blatantly-trolling kind of style isn't gonna get my attention anyway.

                          In short, listen to all kinds of criticism and filter out the truly stupid.

                          Celebrating children's entertainment with insulting remarks...and EYE LASERS!

                          [size=10pt][url=http://www.facebook.co
                          Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                          Search