• 6 months 10 days ago
    • Posts: 2300
    • Forum Mod
    • Editor
    Memoirs of a Geisha, I recently read the book and the movie was filmed nice but too rushed.
    Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
      • 6 months 10 days ago
      • Posts: 9713
      Shogun Assassin
      There is a battle between two wolves inside us all.

      One is evil and the other one is good. Which wolf will win? The one you feed the most.

      http://unbelievableyou.com/a-native-american-cherokee-story-two-wolves/
      Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
        • 6 months 7 days ago
        • Posts: 9713
        Azumi 2: Death or Love
        There is a battle between two wolves inside us all.

        One is evil and the other one is good. Which wolf will win? The one you feed the most.

        http://unbelievableyou.com/a-native-american-cherokee-story-two-wolves/
        Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
          • 6 months 3 days ago
          • Posts: 1224
          The Avengers (2012) Pretty cool, but Cap's uniform still looked
          stupid the first time I saw it. :)
          Ed:An Apple A Day Keeps The Bus Driver Away!

          Check out my Youtube page.Full of classic commercials from the 80s,90s,and 00s.

          http://www.youtube.com/user/AtlantaCommercials96/videos
          Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
            • 6 months 3 days ago
            • Posts: 9713
            I'm watching The Naked Gun 33 1/3: The Final Insult.
            There is a battle between two wolves inside us all.

            One is evil and the other one is good. Which wolf will win? The one you feed the most.

            http://unbelievableyou.com/a-native-american-cherokee-story-two-wolves/
            Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
              • 6 months 2 days ago
              • Posts: 2300
              • Forum Mod
              • Editor
              A River Runs Through It. Great scenery that made up for the slow pacing and somewhat unremarkable story. I still enjoyed it though.
              Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                • 6 months 2 days ago
                • Posts: 1739
                I Wish I Never Fucking Posted In This Thread (2014) directed by Chris Columbus
                tangspot2 wrote:
                Mrs. stake you say some nasty on my threads. Dirty bitch
                Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                  • 6 months 1 day ago
                  • Posts: 1224
                  Conan The Barbarian (1982)
                  Ed:An Apple A Day Keeps The Bus Driver Away!

                  Check out my Youtube page.Full of classic commercials from the 80s,90s,and 00s.

                  http://www.youtube.com/user/AtlantaCommercials96/videos
                  Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                    • 6 months 1 day ago
                    • Posts: 9713
                    The Nutty Professor featuring Eddie Murphy.

                    I'm one of those who enjoyed this.
                    There is a battle between two wolves inside us all.

                    One is evil and the other one is good. Which wolf will win? The one you feed the most.

                    http://unbelievableyou.com/a-native-american-cherokee-story-two-wolves/
                    Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                      • 6 months 17 hours ago
                      • Posts: 1224
                      thecrow174 wrote:
                      The Nutty Professor featuring Eddie Murphy.

                      I'm one of those who enjoyed this.

                      That was a pretty funny episode, especially the part where Buddy
                      Love just tears into Dave Chappelle like that.
                      "Are those dreddlocks, or are they shitlocks?" :lol:
                      Ed:An Apple A Day Keeps The Bus Driver Away!

                      Check out my Youtube page.Full of classic commercials from the 80s,90s,and 00s.

                      http://www.youtube.com/user/AtlantaCommercials96/videos
                      Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                        • 6 months 17 hours ago
                        • Posts: 1224
                        My Neighbor Totoro (1988 )

                        A good movie. What I find funny about this film is mother recovering
                        from an illness that can be considered the illness that kills the
                        mothers of protagonists in other movies. She can be considered a
                        "Dead Mother Disease" survivor. :)
                        Ed:An Apple A Day Keeps The Bus Driver Away!

                        Check out my Youtube page.Full of classic commercials from the 80s,90s,and 00s.

                        http://www.youtube.com/user/AtlantaCommercials96/videos
                        Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                          • 6 months 12 hours ago
                          • Posts: 9713
                          AtlantaCommercials wrote:
                          thecrow174 wrote:
                          The Nutty Professor featuring Eddie Murphy.

                          I'm one of those who enjoyed this.

                          That was a pretty funny episode, especially the part where Buddy
                          Love just tears into Dave Chappelle like that.
                          "Are those dreddlocks, or are they shitlocks?" :lol:

                          I like the dinner table scenes.
                          There is a battle between two wolves inside us all.

                          One is evil and the other one is good. Which wolf will win? The one you feed the most.

                          http://unbelievableyou.com/a-native-american-cherokee-story-two-wolves/
                          Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                            • 5 months 27 days ago
                            • Posts: 1224
                            Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted (2012)

                            Personally I think this was the weakest of the Madagascar movies.
                            Even though it had a lot of funny moments, it didn't really add
                            much to the franchise overall. I still enjoyed it for the crazy
                            as f**k Chantel DuBois. :)

                            Secret of Kells (2008 )

                            A really breathtaking portray of the Celtic Mythos accompanied
                            with stunning visuals throughout the film. But I didn't really
                            see the point of the Faerie character, "Ashlie" as she was
                            barely in the movie. Maybe that's the point of her character..
                            I don't know.
                            Ed:An Apple A Day Keeps The Bus Driver Away!

                            Check out my Youtube page.Full of classic commercials from the 80s,90s,and 00s.

                            http://www.youtube.com/user/AtlantaCommercials96/videos
                            Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                              • 5 months 27 days ago
                              • Posts: 9713
                              AtlantaCommercials wrote:
                              Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted (2012)

                              Personally I think this was the weakest of the Madagascar movies.
                              Even though it had a lot of funny moments, it didn't really add
                              much to the franchise overall. I still enjoyed it for the crazy
                              as f**k Chantel DuBois. :)

                              Secret of Kells (2008 )

                              A really breathtaking portray of the Celtic Mythos accompanied
                              with stunning visuals throughout the film. But I didn't really
                              see the point of the Faerie character, "Ashlie" as she was
                              barely in the movie. Maybe that's the point of her character..
                              I don't know.

                              You have to admire how Chantel never gave up being in pursuit of the animals.
                              There is a battle between two wolves inside us all.

                              One is evil and the other one is good. Which wolf will win? The one you feed the most.

                              http://unbelievableyou.com/a-native-american-cherokee-story-two-wolves/
                              Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                • 5 months 26 days ago
                                • Posts: 2300
                                • Forum Mod
                                • Editor
                                Forrest Gump. The movie has been parodied and cliched beyond recognition but I forgot just how amazing it is.
                                Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                  • 5 months 25 days ago
                                  • Posts: 9713
                                  There's something addictive about Forrest Gump.
                                  There is a battle between two wolves inside us all.

                                  One is evil and the other one is good. Which wolf will win? The one you feed the most.

                                  http://unbelievableyou.com/a-native-american-cherokee-story-two-wolves/
                                  Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                    • 5 months 25 days ago
                                    • Posts: 2300
                                    • Forum Mod
                                    • Editor
                                    And to think it was based off a book! The book seemed to have little recognition though.
                                    Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                      • 5 months 24 days ago
                                      • Posts: 822
                                      The Secret Life of Walter Mitty

                                      Some of the stuff Walter does in the movie is pretty cool, but the movie seemed boring overall.
                                      Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                        • 5 months 23 days ago
                                        • Posts: 9713
                                        School For Scoundrels
                                        There is a battle between two wolves inside us all.

                                        One is evil and the other one is good. Which wolf will win? The one you feed the most.

                                        http://unbelievableyou.com/a-native-american-cherokee-story-two-wolves/
                                        Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                          • 5 months 21 days ago
                                          • Posts: 1224
                                          thecrow174 wrote:
                                          AtlantaCommercials wrote:
                                          Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted (2012)

                                          Personally I think this was the weakest of the Madagascar movies.
                                          Even though it had a lot of funny moments, it didn't really add
                                          much to the franchise overall. I still enjoyed it for the crazy
                                          as f**k Chantel DuBois. :)

                                          Secret of Kells (2008 )

                                          A really breathtaking portray of the Celtic Mythos accompanied
                                          with stunning visuals throughout the film. But I didn't really
                                          see the point of the Faerie character, "Ashlie" as she was
                                          barely in the movie. Maybe that's the point of her character..
                                          I don't know.

                                          You have to admire how Chantel never gave up being in pursuit of the animals.

                                          Well, you have to take in account her insanity and sociopathic drive to
                                          hunt down zoo animals that did absolutely no harm to her and are
                                          beyond her just doing her duties. :)
                                          Ed:An Apple A Day Keeps The Bus Driver Away!

                                          Check out my Youtube page.Full of classic commercials from the 80s,90s,and 00s.

                                          http://www.youtube.com/user/AtlantaCommercials96/videos
                                          Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                          Search