• 10 months 22 days ago
    • Posts: 1255
    Shrek (2001)
    Ed:An Apple A Day Keeps The Bus Driver Away!

    Check out my Youtube page.Full of classic commercials from the 80s,90s,and 00s.

    http://www.youtube.com/user/AtlantaCommercials96/videos
    Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
      • 10 months 20 days ago
      • Posts: 9858
      A Thin Line Between Love and Hate
      thecrow174: Lover of martial arts cinema.
      Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
        • 10 months 20 days ago
        • Posts: 1471
        Rush - Didn't really enjoy this one.

        Nebraska - Amazing movie. I highly recommend it.
        Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
          • 10 months 20 days ago
          • Posts: 1994
          Castaway (2000)
          Whatever Happened to Baby Jane (1962)
          First Men In the Moon (1964)
          http://thebest404pageever.com/swf/obamadance.swf

          [quote=ActionBastard]I collect Retro Junk action figures. I've got a limited edition DebrisStorm with karate chop action still in the box. I've also got a special edition vkimo that comes with a typewrit
          Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
            • 10 months 19 days ago
            • Posts: 2353
            • Forum Mod
            • Editor
            The Dark Knight Returns (2 part animated movie)
            I thought it was excellent and more enjoyable than any live action big budget super hero movie.
            Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
              • 10 months 19 days ago
              • Posts: 9858
              Derk wrote:


              Nebraska - Amazing movie. I highly recommend it.

              I would really like to see that. What was it like?
              thecrow174: Lover of martial arts cinema.
              Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                • 10 months 19 days ago
                • Posts: 2353
                • Forum Mod
                • Editor
                Derk wrote:
                Rush - Didn't really enjoy this one.

                Nebraska - Amazing movie. I highly recommend it.


                That's funny because I recently watched Rush and really liked it and saw the trailer for Nebraska and passed on it.

                It seems like it has a Little Miss Sunshine vibe to it, is this partially true?
                Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                  • 10 months 19 days ago
                  • Posts: 9858
                  Currently watching Fruitvale Station.
                  thecrow174: Lover of martial arts cinema.
                  Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                    • 10 months 19 days ago
                    • Posts: 2353
                    • Forum Mod
                    • Editor
                    Romancing The Stone.
                    Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                      • 10 months 19 days ago
                      • Posts: 1471
                      vkimo wrote:
                      Derk wrote:
                      Rush - Didn't really enjoy this one.

                      Nebraska - Amazing movie. I highly recommend it.


                      That's funny because I recently watched Rush and really liked it and saw the trailer for Nebraska and passed on it.

                      It seems like it has a Little Miss Sunshine vibe to it, is this partially true?


                      I think my dislike of Rush had to do with my nonexistent interest in racing. The story behind it was pretty interesting, but whenever anything to do with cars/racing came along, I just sorta checked out.

                      I didn't get the Little Miss Sunshine vibe from Nebraska, no. I'd say Little Miss Sunshine had a more 'positive' vibe to it than Nebraska. It's a fairly depressing movie, but Will Forte and Bruce Dern are outstanding in it.
                      Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                        • 10 months 18 days ago
                        • Posts: 9858
                        I don't remember that much about Little Miss Sunshine, except it involved a pageant.

                        I finally got around to watching Nebraska.
                        thecrow174: Lover of martial arts cinema.
                        Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                          • 10 months 18 days ago
                          • Posts: 1255
                          The Day The Earth Stood Still (1951)
                          Ed:An Apple A Day Keeps The Bus Driver Away!

                          Check out my Youtube page.Full of classic commercials from the 80s,90s,and 00s.

                          http://www.youtube.com/user/AtlantaCommercials96/videos
                          Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                            • 10 months 18 days ago
                            • Posts: 1255
                            thecrow174 wrote:
                            I don't remember that much about Little Miss Sunshine, except it involved a pageant.

                            I finally got around to watching Nebraska.

                            It was practically about a dysfunctional family (a motivational speaker who has problems with own self-esteem, a grandpa who does heroine, a teacher who's in love with one of his students. a color-blind teen who dreamed about being an jet fighter pilot..etc.) who still sticks around each
                            other despite their differences because they love each other.

                            P.S. The Pageant Scenes were the funniest parts of the movie, especially the one where Olive goes on the stage and acts like a stripper. :lol: And then everyone's like,":?"
                            Ed:An Apple A Day Keeps The Bus Driver Away!

                            Check out my Youtube page.Full of classic commercials from the 80s,90s,and 00s.

                            http://www.youtube.com/user/AtlantaCommercials96/videos
                            Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                              • 10 months 18 days ago
                              • Posts: 1471
                              thecrow174 wrote:
                              I finally got around to watching Nebraska.


                              What did you think?
                              Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                • 10 months 18 days ago
                                • Posts: 9858
                                AtlantaCommercials wrote:
                                thecrow174 wrote:
                                I don't remember that much about Little Miss Sunshine, except it involved a pageant.

                                I finally got around to watching Nebraska.

                                It was practically about a dysfunctional family (a motivational speaker who has problems with own self-esteem, a grandpa who does heroine, a teacher who's in love with one of his students. a color-blind teen who dreamed about being an jet fighter pilot..etc.) who still sticks around each
                                other despite their differences because they love each other.

                                P.S. The Pageant Scenes were the funniest parts of the movie, especially the one where Olive goes on the stage and acts like a stripper. :lol: And then everyone's like,":?"

                                I think "wow." just about covers it.
                                thecrow174: Lover of martial arts cinema.
                                Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                  • 10 months 18 days ago
                                  • Posts: 9858
                                  Derk wrote:
                                  thecrow174 wrote:
                                  I finally got around to watching Nebraska.


                                  What did you think?

                                  I thought it was good, but why would someone just want a truck after winning a million dollars? You can buy 20 trucks with that kind of money.
                                  thecrow174: Lover of martial arts cinema.
                                  Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                    • 10 months 18 days ago
                                    • Posts: 1471
                                    thecrow174 wrote:
                                    Derk wrote:
                                    thecrow174 wrote:
                                    I finally got around to watching Nebraska.


                                    What did you think?

                                    I thought it was good, but why would someone just want a truck after winning a million dollars? You can buy 20 trucks with that kind of money.


                                    SPOILER FOR THOSE WHO HAVEN'T SEEN IT!!!!!!!!



                                    I think it was to further convey that his life was shit thus far and a new truck/new compressor would've been a big deal for him. He didn't want material things with it as much as he wanted to feel 'special' in the eyes of everyone he grew up around. The money/wealth was just secondary to that.
                                    Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                      • 10 months 17 days ago
                                      • Posts: 9858
                                      Escape Plan
                                      thecrow174: Lover of martial arts cinema.
                                      Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                        • 10 months 16 days ago
                                        • Posts: 1255
                                        The Day The Earth Stood Still (2008 ) It wasn't really good. :?
                                        Ed:An Apple A Day Keeps The Bus Driver Away!

                                        Check out my Youtube page.Full of classic commercials from the 80s,90s,and 00s.

                                        http://www.youtube.com/user/AtlantaCommercials96/videos
                                        Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                          • 10 months 16 days ago
                                          • Posts: 1994
                                          Colombiana (2011)
                                          http://thebest404pageever.com/swf/obamadance.swf

                                          [quote=ActionBastard]I collect Retro Junk action figures. I've got a limited edition DebrisStorm with karate chop action still in the box. I've also got a special edition vkimo that comes with a typewrit
                                          Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                          Search