• 5 years 11 months ago
    • Posts: 777
    • Account Disabled
    Throughout my life so far I sometimes had idemtity crisis' (?). It's very werid for me to say I'm black (I know I'm black still work with me here). I guess because I'm light-skinned and lived in the subs I was called by people, white biracial stuck up bougioes (?) and etc. so much that I didn't now what I was. Hell I went as far as to asking my mother :?:?:?:? I don't know i sometime times feel bad about it because I don't feel that I'm really am black. :oops: :(
    Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
      • 5 years 11 months ago
      • Posts: 2813
      I dont really know what to say. Im Italian, but my last name is white, so when people ask and I tell them they laugh at me...but thats not really the same...Sorry but I cant help you here.
      Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
        • 5 years 11 months ago
        • Posts: 777
        • Account Disabled
        kylewhite wrote:
        I dont really know what to say. Im Italian, but my last name is white, so when people ask and I tell them they laugh at me...but thats not really the same...Sorry but I cant help you here.


        It's just that I feel that there's something wrong with me.....I sometimes think that i was not meant to be black. :?
        Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
          • 5 years 11 months ago
          • Posts: 316
          Well I am Puerto Rican and sometimes I have a hard time speaking and reading and writing spanish but there are others like me but we still consider ourselves Puerto Ricans.
          Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
            • 5 years 11 months ago
            • Posts: 405
            Just regular identity crisis... get over it...
            Nice to have Mr Monkey eating-an-ice-thingie back...
            Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
              • 5 years 11 months ago
              • Posts: 182
              I understand,..I'm "Hispanic" but I've never been to Mexico,..so they consider me white. I say Fckit,..whatever you relate to,...thats what you are. I was raised in Texas and love everything about it...thats my culture thats what I claim,..whoever doesnt like it can kiss off.:)- I hope u find yourself soon:)Dont let others decide for you.
              Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                • 5 years 11 months ago
                • Posts: 1142
                im half irish half italian
                Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                  • 5 years 11 months ago
                  • Posts: 4515
                  Well I'm White, French and Irish acually. However I never really have fit in with "White" people very well. I try not to look at race anymore and just try to be myself. I think you will find people as a whole will like you better when you don't fit some stereotype.

                  In my HS people like you had the same problem, but once you get out you will see none of that matters anymore. I'm sure in some way in our crazy world being light skinned has helped you. Just remember the color of our skin has nothing to do with who we are inside.
                  Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                    • 5 years 11 months ago
                    • Posts: 752
                    There's nothing wrong with you. Look at Sinbad. He's black but his skin is a lighter pigment.


                    n00b, (noob), noun informal: A person who does not know how to fully be a douchebag like yourself.
                    Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                      • 5 years 11 months ago
                      • Posts: 454
                      NastradumasKid wrote:
                      kylewhite wrote:
                      I dont really know what to say. Im Italian, but my last name is white, so when people ask and I tell them they laugh at me...but thats not really the same...Sorry but I cant help you here.


                      It's just that I feel that there's something wrong with me.....I sometimes think that i was not meant to be black. :?


                      Yo just be you.
                      Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                        • 5 years 11 months ago
                        • Posts: 219
                        cquinniey wrote:
                        NastradumasKid wrote:
                        kylewhite wrote:
                        I dont really know what to say. Im Italian, but my last name is white, so when people ask and I tell them they laugh at me...but thats not really the same...Sorry but I cant help you here.


                        It's just that I feel that there's something wrong with me.....I sometimes think that i was not meant to be black. :?


                        Yo just be you.


                        Yeah just be whoever the hell you want to be.And if others don't like it you can just smile and tell them to kiss your ass. :D
                        Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                          • 1 year 8 months ago
                          • Posts: 74
                          This is ridiculous
                          Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                            • 1 year 8 months ago
                            • Posts: 126
                            daash wrote:
                            This is ridiculous


                            So is bumping a 4 year old thread.
                            Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                              • 1 year 8 months ago
                              • Posts: 9480
                              blueluigi22 wrote:
                              daash wrote:
                              This is ridiculous


                              So is bumping a 4 year old thread.

                              My thoughts exactly.
                              There is a battle between two wolves inside us all.

                              One is evil and the other one is good. Which wolf will win? The one you feed the most.

                              http://unbelievableyou.com/a-native-american-cherokee-story-two-wolves/
                              Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                • 1 year 8 months ago
                                • Posts: 74
                                I didn't seek this out, someone must have been looking at it on the side. I didn't realize I bumped it. Please lock it or whatever.
                                Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                Search