• 5 years 9 months ago
    • Posts: 796
    • Globally Banned
    Mezase_Master wrote:
    Yeah, that's pretty kickass.

    Very kickass.
    I will give him a check with my name signed on it and he can write any number on it and I will pay it.
    Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
      • 5 years 9 months ago
      • Posts: 7416
      Naruto123 wrote:
      Mezase_Master wrote:
      Yeah, that's pretty kickass.

      Very kickass.
      I will give him a check with my name signed on it and he can write any number on it and I will pay it.
      Thief. :x

      I may steal fun, but at least I don't steal quotes!
      TMNT wrote:
      Movin` on up!! To the East side Blah blah Blah Movin on up Gaints lol.
      Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
        • 5 years 9 months ago
        • Posts: 3511
        • Globally Banned
        Systems I own and HAVE owned:

        Intellivision
        NES
        SEGA Genesis
        Game Gear
        Super NES
        SEGA-CD
        Atari Jaguar
        SEGA-32x
        Sony PlayStation
        Nintendo 64
        Game Boy Color
        PlayStation 2
        Game Boy Advance
        GameCube
        XBOX-360
        Wii
        Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
          • 5 years 9 months ago
          • Posts: 796
          • Globally Banned
          Mezase_Master wrote:
          Naruto123 wrote:
          Mezase_Master wrote:
          Yeah, that's pretty kickass.

          Very kickass.
          I will give him a check with my name signed on it and he can write any number on it and I will pay it.
          Thief. :x

          I may steal fun, but at least I don't steal quotes!
          Gosh It was just a joke.
          Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
            • 5 years 9 months ago
            • Posts: 7416
            Naruto123 wrote:
            Mezase_Master wrote:
            Naruto123 wrote:
            Mezase_Master wrote:
            Yeah, that's pretty kickass.

            Very kickass.
            I will give him a check with my name signed on it and he can write any number on it and I will pay it.
            Thief. :x

            I may steal fun, but at least I don't steal quotes!
            Gosh It was just a joke.
            Gosh mine was too.

            But I guess if I'm not serious enough, I wouldn't make a very good Mr. Funstealer. :(
            TMNT wrote:
            Movin` on up!! To the East side Blah blah Blah Movin on up Gaints lol.
            Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
              • 5 years 9 months ago
              • Posts: 346
              Atari VCS Woody 2600
              Nintendo Entertainment System
              Sega Genesis 1
              Sega Genesis 2
              Sony Playstation
              Nintendo 64
              Sega Dreamcast
              Playstation 2
              Nintendo Gamecube
              Nintendo Wii
              Super Nintendo Entertainment System
              Sega Game Gear
              GameBoy Advanced SP

              Theme Parks United.com
              Coming in January 2011!

              For any Classic Nickelodeon traders, this trading page is for YOU!

              http://www.classicnickelodeon2.webs.com

              100th post! Friday January 9, 2009 at 6:30 AM
              Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                • 5 years 9 months ago
                • Posts: 796
                • Globally Banned
                Mezase_Master wrote:
                Naruto123 wrote:
                Mezase_Master wrote:
                Naruto123 wrote:
                Mezase_Master wrote:
                Yeah, that's pretty kickass.

                Very kickass.
                I will give him a check with my name signed on it and he can write any number on it and I will pay it.
                Thief. :x

                I may steal fun, but at least I don't steal quotes!
                Gosh It was just a joke.
                Gosh mine was too.

                But I guess if I'm not serious enough, I wouldn't make a very good Mr. Funstealer. :(
                Good enough.
                Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                  • 5 years 9 months ago
                  • Posts: 105
                  Xbox 360
                  Xbox
                  PS2
                  PS1
                  SNES
                  Sega Saturn
                  Game Boy Colour
                  Game Boy Advance

                  Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                    • 5 years 9 months ago
                    • Posts: 206
                    System's I currently own,

                    Super Nintendo Entertainment System
                    Sony Playstation
                    Gameboy Colour
                    Sega Dreamcast
                    Nintendo 64 x 2
                    Nintendo Game Cube
                    Xbox x 3
                    Nintendo DS Lite
                    Nintendo Wii
                    Xbox 360

                    Sold my original Nintendo at a Yard Sale, how sh1t is that! I was a dumb kid.
                    circa 1985.
                    Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                      • 5 years 9 months ago
                      • Posts: 1577
                      I have a:

                      Vectrex
                      NES (both original and top loader)
                      SNES
                      Sega Genesis
                      Nintendo 64
                      GameCube (with GameBoy Player)
                      Wii
                      Sega GameGear
                      Gameboy Advanced SP
                      Nintendo DS

                      Years back when I was a little kid we had a Sega Master System. Only I remember that broke, and my parents got rid of it :cry:
                      Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                        • 5 years 9 months ago
                        • Posts: 1142
                        refer to my profile for this info.

                        i've been looking for a real nes (clones suck!) and a super nintendo.
                        Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                          • 5 years 9 months ago
                          • Posts: 1577
                          pepsiru1es92 wrote:
                          refer to my profile for this info.

                          i've been looking for a real nes (clones suck!) and a super nintendo.


                          Just looked at your profile at your collection not bad, but YES you do need a real nes and snes, those are not that hard to come by ;)
                          Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                            • 5 years 9 months ago
                            • Posts: 74809
                            Nintendo Entertainment System (W/ Changed 72 Pin Connector that is now busted, need to buy another one..)
                            Super Nintendo Entertainment System
                            Sega Genesis (1st and Second versions)
                            Nintendo 64
                            Gamecube
                            Sega Dreamcast

                            Handheld:
                            Game Boy
                            Game Boy Color
                            Game Boy Advanced
                            Nintendo DS
                            Sega Game Gear
                            Sega Nomad

                            Used to have:
                            Playstation 1
                            Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                              • 5 years 9 months ago
                              • Posts: 249
                              Updated list:

                              Atari 2600
                              NES
                              Playstation
                              N64 (2)
                              Gameboy Color
                              Game Cube
                              Gameboy Advance SP (2)
                              Nintendo DS (2)
                              Wii
                              Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                • 5 years 9 months ago
                                • Posts: 74809
                                All I have is

                                Atari 2600
                                NES
                                SNES
                                Genesis
                                Master System
                                Commodore 64

                                That's all I need. Don't need a XBox 360 or any of that shit.
                                Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                  • 5 years 9 months ago
                                  • Posts: 2492
                                  • Globally Banned
                                  grindcore_fan wrote:
                                  All I have is

                                  Atari 2600
                                  NES
                                  SNES
                                  Genesis
                                  Master System
                                  Commodore 64

                                  That's all I need. Don't need a XBox 360 or any of that shit.


                                  Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                    • 5 years 8 months ago
                                    • Posts: 177
                                    PS2
                                    PS1 (1997)
                                    Mastergames 9000 (PS1 Clone)
                                    In memoriam: "A 2002"
                                    1987 - 2005
                                    Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                      • 5 years 8 months ago
                                      • Posts: 74809
                                      Looking for a TG-16 and some Game and Watch systems.
                                      Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                        • 5 years 8 months ago
                                        • Posts: 284
                                        Out of all the game systems I've had over the years the one that I would love to have again would be the Nintendo 64. I have a PS3 now but I miss playing "Golden Eye" "NFL QBC 98" "Pilot Wing" and "Center Ice" more than mere words could say at this point.
                                        y
                                        Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                          • 5 years 6 months ago
                                          • Posts: 788
                                          Sega Genesis 2
                                          Super Nintendo
                                          Nintendo Wii
                                          DS
                                          Game Boy Color
                                          Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                          Search
                                          Users Online