• 6 years 2 months ago
    • Posts: 419
    • Account Disabled
    I have:
    NES, Super NES, Nintendo 64, Playstation, and Sega Dreamcast (the black sports edition).

    what do you have?
    Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
      • 6 years 2 months ago
      • Posts: 2090
      My video game consoles in order of getting them.

      Super Nintendo Entertainment System
      Game Boy Pocket
      Game Boy Color
      Nintendo 64
      Game Boy Advance
      Nintendo GameCube
      PSone
      Sega Game Gear
      Game Boy Advance SP
      PlayStation 2
      Nintendo DS
      Xbox
      Game Boy Original
      Game Boy Micro
      Wii
      Nintendo DS Lite
      Sega Saturn
      Sega Dreamcast
      Nintendo Entertainment System

      I still have all of them, and they still work. I just couldn't part with them. I hope to one day own consoles like the TurboGrafx-16.
      I want to be a dentist.

      http://gamejunkie.com/
      YouTube Channel: http://youtube.com/user/TurboDuo
      Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
        • 6 years 2 months ago
        • Posts: 3309
        I'm sick of posting them. So screw that.

        I got a Genesis today, though!
        Game... ovahhhhhhhhh!!!
        Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
          • 6 years 2 months ago
          • Posts: 64
          Super NES, Dreamcast Black Sports Edition and Xbox 360
          Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
            • 6 years 2 months ago
            • Posts: 1142
            PsOne(eject button broken, works if you open it w/ a skrewdriver
            ps2
            gameboy advance
            original gameboy(broken)
            wii (cousin stole it and broke it)
            (in order of getting them)
            Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
              • 6 years 2 months ago
              • Posts: 2090
              pepsiru1es92 wrote:
              wii (cousin stole it and broke it)


              Have your cousin pay up.
              I want to be a dentist.

              http://gamejunkie.com/
              YouTube Channel: http://youtube.com/user/TurboDuo
              Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                • 6 years 2 months ago
                • Posts: 5947
                • Account Disabled
                TurboDuo wrote:
                pepsiru1es92 wrote:
                wii (cousin stole it and broke it)


                Have your cousin pay up.


                yeah or shove the wiimote up his ass as deep and visible as possible and make obligatory gay jokes at his expense.

                GC PS2 DS GBA(used as a "pokemon trading vessel";)
                Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                  • 6 years 2 months ago
                  • Posts: 140
                  Ah, I love to play the older systems.

                  -Intellivision
                  -Nintendo
                  -2 Sega Genesis/ one 32X
                  -2 N64s
                  - Dreamcast
                  -GameCube
                  -Original Gameboy(I found this while I was in Japan last year for only 500 Yen!)
                  -Gameboy Color
                  -Gameboy Advance
                  -2 Gameboy DS Lites
                  - Playstation
                  Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                    • 6 years 2 months ago
                    • Posts: 710
                    Sega Master System 2
                    Sega Mega Drive
                    NES
                    SNES
                    original Game Boy
                    Gameboy Pocket
                    Nintendo Game Cube
                    N64
                    PS2
                    PS3
                    Atari 2600
                    Atari 2600 Jnr
                    Nintendo DS
                    Nintendo Wii

                    Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                      • 6 years 2 months ago
                      • Posts: 419
                      • Account Disabled
                      TurboDuo wrote:
                      My video game consoles in order of getting them.

                      Super Nintendo Entertainment System
                      Game Boy Pocket
                      Game Boy Color
                      Nintendo 64
                      Game Boy Advance
                      Nintendo GameCube
                      PSone
                      Sega Game Gear
                      Game Boy Advance SP
                      PlayStation 2
                      Nintendo DS
                      Xbox
                      Game Boy Original
                      Game Boy Micro
                      Wii
                      Nintendo DS Lite
                      Sega Saturn
                      Sega Dreamcast
                      Nintendo Entertainment System

                      I still have all of them, and they still work. I just couldn't part with them. I hope to one day own consoles like the TurboGrafx-16.



                      wow, you have a lot!
                      Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                        • 6 years 2 months ago
                        • Posts: 2090
                        GrungeGopher wrote:
                        TurboDuo wrote:
                        My video game consoles in order of getting them.

                        Super Nintendo Entertainment System
                        Game Boy Pocket
                        Game Boy Color
                        Nintendo 64
                        Game Boy Advance
                        Nintendo GameCube
                        PSone
                        Sega Game Gear
                        Game Boy Advance SP
                        PlayStation 2
                        Nintendo DS
                        Xbox
                        Game Boy Original
                        Game Boy Micro
                        Wii
                        Nintendo DS Lite
                        Sega Saturn
                        Sega Dreamcast
                        Nintendo Entertainment System

                        I still have all of them, and they still work. I just couldn't part with them. I hope to one day own consoles like the TurboGrafx-16.



                        wow, you have a lot!


                        Thanks, I'm a game collector.
                        I want to be a dentist.

                        http://gamejunkie.com/
                        YouTube Channel: http://youtube.com/user/TurboDuo
                        Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                          • 6 years 2 months ago
                          • Posts: 2813
                          3 Game boy advances
                          genesis modle 1
                          Snes
                          nes
                          Ds
                          Ps2
                          N64
                          Broken TurboGrafx-16

                          What I used to have
                          Game boy pocket(broke)
                          Game gear (parents sold)
                          Game boy color (sold)
                          Genesis modle 2 (parents sold)
                          2 other nes's (broke)
                          Virtual boy (sold after 4 days)
                          Atari lynx (sold casue it sucked also)
                          Ps1 (friend broke)
                          Old N64 (broke)

                          Curently looking for
                          Dream cast
                          Saturn
                          32x
                          Game gear
                          New turboGrafx
                          Master system
                          Tri star 64
                          Wide boy 64.
                          Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                            • 6 years 2 months ago
                            • Posts: 3309
                            Check my profile.
                            Game... ovahhhhhhhhh!!!
                            Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                              • 6 years 2 months ago
                              • Posts: 419
                              • Account Disabled
                              Bomberman wrote:
                              I'm sick of posting them. So screw that.

                              I got a Genesis today, though!


                              Sweet. Before I got into video games, I was in a pawn shop, and I saw a Genesis, and a Super Nintendo, but I NEGLECTED TO GET EITHER ONE! augh! But I have a Super Nintendo now though.
                              Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                • 6 years 2 months ago
                                • Posts: 36
                                TurboDuo, I think you might have Obsessive Compulsive disorder.
                                Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                  • 6 years 2 months ago
                                  • Posts: 2090
                                  Dr_Phil wrote:
                                  TurboDuo, I think you might have Obsessive Compulsive disorder.


                                  O RLY?
                                  I want to be a dentist.

                                  http://gamejunkie.com/
                                  YouTube Channel: http://youtube.com/user/TurboDuo
                                  Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                    • 6 years 2 months ago
                                    • Posts: 7419
                                    Bomberman wrote:
                                    Check my profile.
                                    No, check mine instead.
                                    TMNT wrote:
                                    Movin` on up!! To the East side Blah blah Blah Movin on up Gaints lol.
                                    Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                      • 6 years 2 months ago
                                      • Posts: 56
                                      I have Xbox which i play. I have in my closet the sega and sega dreamcast. Both with many games. My mom still has the original atari 2600 with a couple games. Think my nephew has it now but would be cool to play it again
                                      Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                        • 6 years 2 months ago
                                        • Posts: 218
                                        NES, SUPER NES, XBOX, XBOX 360, PS2


                                        http://www.myspace.com/mostofthetime

                                        IT'S MY MONEY! AND I WANT IT NOW!!:)
                                        Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                          • 6 years 2 months ago
                                          • Posts: 441
                                          Colecovision (with the Atari 2600 Expansion Module)
                                          Panasonic 3DO FZ-1
                                          Playstation 2
                                          Playstation 3

                                          Used to own a Genesis with the Sega CD add-on, but it was stolen many moons ago by a vengeful ex-girlfriend... Owned an Amiga CD32 for a while too, but sold it for food money (hard times back then). Still have all my Amiga computers though, Also used to have a Radio Shack Pong game waaaayyy back in the day, no idea where that vanished to. I really want to get a Genesis again. An NES and Super NES would rock too.
                                          My website: Zaranyzerak

                                          Me on YouTube - DVD and Video Game reviews, Rants, Raves, and random bouts of creativity.
                                          Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                          Search
                                          Users Online