• 6 years 2 months ago
    • Posts: 8
    • Globally Banned
    Hey Dude was ass in a hand basket.
    Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
      • 2 years 10 months ago
      • Posts: 4
      • Account Disabled
      Clarissa Explains It All: I don't see what the big deal is. I watched it when I was young, but now that I think about it, it's just not-cool.
      Rocket Power: Boring, stupid, maging mega crap! I also hate sports now. I can't believe Klasky Csupo, the creators of Rugrats, would create something unimaginable like this!
      Roundhouse: Actually, I don't hate it. I just don't like it.
      Hey Dude: Ugh! I don't know why I put this on here! This wasn't even made in the 90s!
      Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
        • 2 years 10 months ago
        • Posts: 7419
        I thought Rocket Power seemed incredibly dated when it started airing, I didn't know anyone who talked like that. Then again, I've never been to the west coast..
        TMNT wrote:
        Movin` on up!! To the East side Blah blah Blah Movin on up Gaints lol.
        Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
          • 2 years 10 months ago
          • Posts: 1224
          Mezase_Master wrote:
          I thought Rocket Power seemed incredibly dated when it started airing, I didn't know anyone who talked like that. Then again, I've never been to the west coast..

          I agree. I just rewatched the Intro and it looked horribly dated.
          Ed:An Apple A Day Keeps The Bus Driver Away!

          Check out my Youtube page.Full of classic commercials from the 80s,90s,and 00s.

          http://www.youtube.com/user/AtlantaCommercials96/videos
          Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
            • 2 years 10 months ago
            • Posts: 9716
            TheMarioDocter wrote:
            Clarissa Explains It All: I don't see what the big deal is. I watched it when I was young, but now that I think about it, it's just not-cool.
            Rocket Power: Boring, stupid, maging mega crap! I also hate sports now. I can't believe Klasky Csupo, the creators of Rugrats, would create something unimaginable like this!
            Roundhouse: Actually, I don't hate it. I just don't like it.
            Hey Dude: Ugh! I don't know why I put this on here! This wasn't even made in the 90s!

            I've never known anyone who didn't like the Rugrats.
            There is a battle between two wolves inside us all.

            One is evil and the other one is good. Which wolf will win? The one you feed the most.

            http://unbelievableyou.com/a-native-american-cherokee-story-two-wolves/
            Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
              • 2 years 10 months ago
              • Posts: 56
              The first 5-6 seasons of Rugrats were brilliant.

              Basically, if you catch an episode of Rugrats and David Doyle is voicing "grandpa," it's a classic. If Joe Alaskey is voicing grandpa, it's putrid, unwatchable shit. That's a perfect line to draw, from what I remember. I think they must have lost some key writers in the downtime when they were looking for a replacement for Doyle.
              Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                • 2 years 10 months ago
                • Posts: 210
                Does Rocket Power even count?
                Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                  • 2 years 10 months ago
                  • Posts: 9716
                  It started in 1999, so yes.
                  There is a battle between two wolves inside us all.

                  One is evil and the other one is good. Which wolf will win? The one you feed the most.

                  http://unbelievableyou.com/a-native-american-cherokee-story-two-wolves/
                  Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                    • 2 years 10 months ago
                    • Posts: 210
                    thecrow174 wrote:
                    It started in 1999, so yes.


                    It just seems so new.
                    Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                      • 2 years 10 months ago
                      • Posts: 1976
                      I was practically bored with every Nickelodeon show I watched on weekend mornings as a kid. I would watch them out of sheer boredom like Hey Arnold, CatDog, The Angry Beavers, The Wild Thornberrys, As Told By Ginger, etc. blah blah.

                      Edit: Oh and in the early 2000s the time when popularity of SpongeBob SquarePants erupted. Sheesh, I thought it was a stupid show. I would watch it from time to time but I still thought it was meh. Today, on the other hand, I think differently. Thanks to a few people...
                      http://thebest404pageever.com/swf/obamadance.swf

                      [quote=ActionBastard]I collect Retro Junk action figures. I've got a limited edition DebrisStorm with karate chop action still in the box. I've also got a special edition vkimo that comes with a typewrit
                      Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                        • 2 years 10 months ago
                        • Posts: 870
                        I found the remake of The Land of the Lost horrible.
                        Never underestimate your own abilities.
                        Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                          • 2 years 9 months ago
                          • Posts: 4
                          • Account Disabled
                          thecrow174 wrote:
                          TheMarioDocter wrote:
                          Clarissa Explains It All: I don't see what the big deal is. I watched it when I was young, but now that I think about it, it's just not-cool.
                          Rocket Power: Boring, stupid, maging mega crap! I also hate sports now. I can't believe Klasky Csupo, the creators of Rugrats, would create something unimaginable like this!
                          Roundhouse: Actually, I don't hate it. I just don't like it.
                          Hey Dude: Ugh! I don't know why I put this on here! This wasn't even made in the 90s!

                          I've never known anyone who didn't like the Rugrats.

                          Me? Hate the Rugrats?! No way, I love that show and I still watch it! I just hate Rocket Power, because it's made by the SAME creators and I HATE that show, along with As Told by Ginger.
                          Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                            • 2 years 9 months ago
                            • Posts: 1480
                            ^^ Rocket power was alright. As told by ginger (and shes redhead lol) seems more like early 2000's era.
                            Shit happens when You fart naked

                            Retro pimpin aint easy
                            Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                              • 2 years 9 months ago
                              • Posts: 9716
                              ActionBastard wrote:
                              ^^ Rocket power was alright. As told by ginger (and shes redhead lol) seems more like early 2000's era.

                              I agree. Rocket Power was a good show.
                              There is a battle between two wolves inside us all.

                              One is evil and the other one is good. Which wolf will win? The one you feed the most.

                              http://unbelievableyou.com/a-native-american-cherokee-story-two-wolves/
                              Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                • 2 years 9 months ago
                                • Posts: 74809
                                Clarissa Explains It All
                                Kenan & Kel
                                Doug (1996-1999)
                                All That (2002-2005)
                                Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                  • 2 years 9 months ago
                                  • Posts: 1224
                                  Notshane wrote:
                                  Clarissa Explains It All
                                  Kenan & Kel
                                  Doug (1996-1999)
                                  All That (2002-2005)
                                  I think you're talking about
                                  Disney's Doug because the original ran from 1991-1994/95.
                                  Ed:An Apple A Day Keeps The Bus Driver Away!

                                  Check out my Youtube page.Full of classic commercials from the 80s,90s,and 00s.

                                  http://www.youtube.com/user/AtlantaCommercials96/videos
                                  Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                    • 2 years 9 months ago
                                    • Posts: 64
                                    CatDog and Rocket Power were my least favourites.
                                    Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                      • 2 years 8 months ago
                                      • Posts: 14
                                      For some resaon, I never could get into Are You Afraid of the Dark or The Wild Thornberries.

                                      I was more of a Cartoon Network fan to be honest. It'll be easier to come up with a list of the few Nickelodeon shows I did like...

                                      *Angry Beavers
                                      *Rugrats
                                      *All That
                                      *Kenan and Kel
                                      *Cousin Skeeter
                                      *Hey Arnold
                                      *Figure It Out
                                      *The Amanda Show
                                      *Rocko's Modern Life

                                      I didn't know anything about Ren & Stimpy, but I love it now. Doug is too boring and campy, and I'd swear Roger had a boy crush on Doug.
                                      Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                        • 2 years 8 months ago
                                        • Posts: 14
                                        TheEducator wrote:
                                        The first 5-6 seasons of Rugrats were brilliant.

                                        Basically, if you catch an episode of Rugrats and David Doyle is voicing "grandpa," it's a classic. If Joe Alaskey is voicing grandpa, it's putrid, unwatchable shit. That's a perfect line to draw, from what I remember. I think they must have lost some key writers in the downtime when they were looking for a replacement for Doyle.


                                        The 1992-1994 episodes of the Rugrats are pure gold. They have great animation and everything. I don't really care for the 1st season of the Rugrats, the animation was terrible.

                                        The 1997-1998 episodes aren't bad (but not as good as the 1992-1994 episodes).

                                        I'd say Rugrats went down the crapper once Dil came along (and think everyone would agree).
                                        Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                          • 2 years 8 months ago
                                          • Posts: 14
                                          Oh, Nick News should have been shoved where the sun doesn't shine.
                                          Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                          Search