• 5 years 11 months ago
    • Posts: 2492
    • Globally Banned
    Dash_Jr wrote:
    Lol, face the factd. It IS an RPG.


    I will not face the factd. :?
    Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
      • 5 years 11 months ago
      • Posts: 3361
      zelda has always been an rpg. except links adventure.
      Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
        • 5 years 11 months ago
        • Posts: 6045
        I think you have that mixed around. At least the Adventure of Link had an Experience System, thereby having RPG elements.
        I must enter a signature.
        Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
          • 5 years 11 months ago
          • Posts: 106
          • Globally Banned
          Xe-A-Thoul wrote:
          *opens mouth*

          *pause*

          Narrator: If you want Xe-A-Thoul to say "You're an RPG!", text RETJUNK01! If you want Xe-A-Thoul to say "Well in't that cute... but it's WROOOOOOOOOOONG!", text RETJUNK02! If you want Xe-A-Thoul to say "Fact =/= Opinion", text RETJUNK03! Vote now, for everlasting peace!

          *generic waiting BGM*
          retrojonk01
          Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
            • 5 years 11 months ago
            • Posts: 1620
            retrowarrior361 wrote:
            Xe-A-Thoul wrote:
            *opens mouth*

            *pause*

            Narrator: If you want Xe-A-Thoul to say "You're an RPG!", text RETJUNK01! If you want Xe-A-Thoul to say "Well in't that cute... but it's WROOOOOOOOOOONG!", text RETJUNK02! If you want Xe-A-Thoul to say "Fact =/= Opinion", text RETJUNK03! Vote now, for everlasting peace!

            *generic waiting BGM*
            retrojonk01



            where's the option for him to dance to the mexican hat dance??
            Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
              • 5 years 11 months ago
              • Posts: 7416
              mr.funky wrote:
              retrowarrior361 wrote:
              Xe-A-Thoul wrote:
              *opens mouth*

              *pause*

              Narrator: If you want Xe-A-Thoul to say "You're an RPG!", text RETJUNK01! If you want Xe-A-Thoul to say "Well in't that cute... but it's WROOOOOOOOOOONG!", text RETJUNK02! If you want Xe-A-Thoul to say "Fact =/= Opinion", text RETJUNK03! Vote now, for everlasting peace!

              *generic waiting BGM*
              retrojonk01



              where's the option for him to dance to the mexican hat dance??
              That would be retrojonk01.
              TMNT wrote:
              Movin` on up!! To the East side Blah blah Blah Movin on up Gaints lol.
              Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                • 5 years 11 months ago
                • Posts: 1497
                • Account Disabled
                And Twisted Metal is a racing game =)
                Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                  • 1 year 2 months ago
                  • Posts: 1
                  Okay, first poster. Mr. "It is proven fact that Zelda is an RPG."

                  You are so fucking arrogant that you deserve to be ran over by a truck. There is no such thing as "proven fact", and how would you go about "proving" the "fact" that Zelda is an RPG? Who "proves" this fact? Anybody who says "it is a proven fact that [insert here]" is an arrogant little son of a bitch that needs to go back to fucking school.

                  Do not a single fucking one of you know what an RPG /is/? You're told that Final Fantasy is an RPG, and that Pokémon is an RPG, so you just go around assuming that anything with side quests and dungeons is an RPG, huh? Those are Adventure elements, not the defining elements of an RPG.

                  An RPG is a Role-Playing-Game. In a Role-Playing-Game, you control one or more characters that have a distinct role, also known as a Class. Meaning there are also different Roles or Classes to choose from. Depending on what Role (a.k.a. Class) you choose from, your stats and abilities will DIFFER. In Kingdom Hearts, Sora has the Fighter role, and he can also alter his stats depending on what he CHOSE in the beginning of the game (pick up the sword, leave the shield, for example). Then, Goofy has the Defender role and Donald has the Mage role. Their abilities are limited by their roles, and they work together to support each other.

                  Dungeons and Dragons is a popular Role-Playing-Game because you have a party and each member is limited by what role they are. Pokemon is an RPG because your Pokemon each have their own role in the party, even if those roles aren't named. Final Fantasy is an RPG because each party member is limited to the abilities of their class; some Final Fantasy characters can have only one class, but each party member still has a different class and is limited by it.

                  Zelda is NOT an RPG. There are adventure elements in Zelda, and there are adventure elements in RPG's (an RPG is almost always a subclass of Adventure anyway), but that does not mean that "RPG" and "Adventure" are the same.
                  Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                    • 1 year 2 months ago
                    • Posts: 553
                    Yaay necrobumping.
                    Anyways, isn't it more of an Adventure game? Zelda has no experience system.
                    signature
                    Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                      • 1 year 2 months ago
                      • Posts: 1671
                      lol "Mr. first poster so arrogant that you haven't even been here in 4 1/2 years, I am going to tell you something big deal so you better listen."

                      Mr denimmage, plenty of people in this thread telling OP is wrong, but you didn't read anything past the first post and decide to come around and "you are all idiots" Talk about arrogant.
                      tangspot2 wrote:
                      Mrs. stake you say some nasty on my threads. Dirty bitch
                      Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                      Search