• 9 years 5 months ago
    • Posts: 846
    PROBABLY WOULD!!!
    Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
      • 9 years 5 months ago
      • Posts: 944
      tha raw seven wrote:
      PROBABLY WOULD!!!


      Weren't you saying something about making remarks :?
      Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
        • 9 years 5 months ago
        • Posts: 638
        Uh oh i feel a bitch fight is about to erupt.



        grab your hand bag's everyone
        The Bucket is Opened
        Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
          • 9 years 5 months ago
          • Posts: 944
          chaoszerg wrote:
          Keep your action's to yourself mister.


          And no I don't mastr-... you know! I don't even look up porn.

          I suppose that's pretty lame to you huh Raw?
          Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
            • 9 years 5 months ago
            • Posts: 74809
            kray i'm not saying you need to do anything on here, but losers brag.........don't be that guy ;)
            Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
              • 9 years 5 months ago
              • Posts: 74809
              Calm down....... calm down........ breath!!!!!!!!
              Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                • 9 years 5 months ago
                • Posts: 846
                yes,....yes i was
                Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                  • 9 years 5 months ago
                  • Posts: 638
                  take it outside ladies
                  The Bucket is Opened
                  Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                    • 9 years 5 months ago
                    • Posts: 74809
                    chaoszerg wrote:
                    take it outside ladies
                    dude, that's my thing, i call guys ladies, don't take my line
                    Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                      • 9 years 5 months ago
                      • Posts: 944
                      NE0RACERX wrote:
                      kray i'm not saying you need to do anything on here, but losers brag.........don't be that guy ;)


                      got'cha :wink: I like that philosophy ^_^
                      Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                        • 9 years 5 months ago
                        • Posts: 74809
                        Kray wrote:
                        NE0RACERX wrote:
                        kray i'm not saying you need to do anything on here, but losers brag.........don't be that guy ;)


                        got'cha :wink: I like that philosophy ^_^


                        I must agree!!!!!!!!!!!
                        Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                          • 9 years 5 months ago
                          • Posts: 846
                          Kray wrote:
                          chaoszerg wrote:
                          Keep your action's to yourself mister.


                          And no I don't mastr-... you know! I don't even look up porn.

                          I suppose that's pretty lame to you huh Raw?


                          what do you mean? and can u please stop trying to start shit with me?
                          Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                            • 9 years 4 months ago
                            • Posts: 74809
                            Jeez! This forum is a spiders web or something!

                            I just walked in to the site to check out some old cartoons.
                            And now I'm stuck at this forum. :roll:

                            Damn you Retro Junk Demongod!

                            Now if I can only find the way out... :wink:
                            Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                              • 9 years 4 months ago
                              • Posts: 638
                              I know how to get out.




                              Take a round table and a saw.


                              Cut the table in two.

                              Now you have two half's of a table

                              put the two halves together to get a whole

                              now crawl through the whole
                              The Bucket is Opened
                              Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                • 9 years 4 months ago
                                • Posts: 74809
                                :lol:

                                All right testing, wait a sec...

                                *getting the saw*

                                *sawing*

                                Nope it's not working King Pimp.

                                This Demongod who calls himself Retro Junk won't release me from his clutches.

                                I'll have to figure out something else.

                                In the meantime can someone bring me a cup of coffee?
                                Someone? Anyone?
                                It's dark in here.
                                Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                  • 9 years 4 months ago
                                  • Posts: 74809
                                  I got your coffee! 2 sugars, 2 creams, and now I'll stir it with my.........

                                  anyway, I thought Taco Bell was addicting! It takes me about 4 hours to check my e-mail because I can't stay off this site.
                                  Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                    • 9 years 4 months ago
                                    • Posts: 74809
                                    Bib Fortuna wrote:
                                    I got your coffee! 2 sugars, 2 creams, and now I'll stir it with my.........

                                    anyway, I thought Taco Bell was addicting! It takes me about 4 hours to check my e-mail because I can't stay off this site.


                                    I'm REALLY glad you didn't finish that first sentance. :lol:

                                    Only 4 hours? Let's just say I'm glad I still have a job and a place to live.
                                    I wonder if Vertex or the mods have plans to set up a Retro rehab. :)
                                    Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                      • 9 years 4 months ago
                                      • Posts: 944
                                      I wish Vertex would come back. :cry:

                                      And that they would update the site sometime. :(

                                      But the Forums are still just as addicting! :P

                                      I'm on here sometimes for long hours into the night talking with cool people like Chaos, SYS, Sacred, Neo, or the other cool people I've met on here! :wink:
                                      Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                        • 9 years 4 months ago
                                        • Posts: 286
                                        Kray wrote:
                                        I wish Vertex would come back. :cry:

                                        And that they would update the site sometime. :(

                                        But the Forums are still just as addicting! :P

                                        I'm on here sometimes for long hours into the night talking with cool people like Chaos, SYS, Sacred, Neo, or the other cool people I've met on here! :wink:


                                        I hope he does. Once I started posting as a guest, I wanted to join in all the fun. This message board is as addicting as tetris.
                                        Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                          • 8 years 7 months ago
                                          • Posts: 210
                                          This board and website has restored my faith and rejuvinated my interested in the internet. I'm so glad to see people that are actually into the subject at hand and not just out to cyber or bitch and complain about stupid stuff. All of the folks on this site make the internet a much more enjoyable place to be. :D
                                          The customer is always right.... except when they are wrong.

                                          http://evil-monkey.org
                                          http://frappr.com/retrojunk
                                          Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                          Search
                                          Users Online