• avatar
    • 1 year 2 months ago
    • Posts: 338
    The Kraft Macaroni & Cheese commercial from the early 1990s where the kid eats macaroni & cheese and then his face mutates into a creepy-looking clown-like face and he laughs psychotically. God I hated that! I'd run out of the room when that part would come on.
    So you're gonna get in my face...BETTER BE READY TO BACK IT UP!

    I'm a bitch who likes sirloin.

    Come at me, bro.
    Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
    • avatar
      • 1 year 2 months ago
      • Posts: 94
      Nickelodeoninthe90s wrote:
      The Kraft Macaroni & Cheese commercial from the early 1990s where the kid eats macaroni & cheese and then his face mutates into a creepy-looking clown-like face and he laughs psychotically. God I hated that! I'd run out of the room when that part would come on.


      Is that one on Youtube?
      Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
      • avatar
        • 1 year 2 months ago
        • Posts: 338
        luv90s wrote:
        Nickelodeoninthe90s wrote:
        The Kraft Macaroni & Cheese commercial from the early 1990s where the kid eats macaroni & cheese and then his face mutates into a creepy-looking clown-like face and he laughs psychotically. God I hated that! I'd run out of the room when that part would come on.


        Is that one on Youtube?

        yes, it's in a "commercial break" compilation video. one of the commercials that were also shown in that video was the super mario land 2 commercial.
        So you're gonna get in my face...BETTER BE READY TO BACK IT UP!

        I'm a bitch who likes sirloin.

        Come at me, bro.
        Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
        • avatar
          • 1 year 2 months ago
          • Posts: 94
          Nickelodeoninthe90s wrote:
          luv90s wrote:
          Nickelodeoninthe90s wrote:
          The Kraft Macaroni & Cheese commercial from the early 1990s where the kid eats macaroni & cheese and then his face mutates into a creepy-looking clown-like face and he laughs psychotically. God I hated that! I'd run out of the room when that part would come on.


          Is that one on Youtube?

          yes, it's in a "commercial break" compilation video. one of the commercials that were also shown in that video was the super mario land 2 commercial.


          Do you know the title of the video by any chance? I'm sorry if I'm being annoying. Also, is the Super Mario Land 2 commercial the one where the dude eats so much he explodes?
          Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
          • avatar
            • 1 year 2 months ago
            • Posts: 338
            luv90s wrote:
            Nickelodeoninthe90s wrote:
            luv90s wrote:
            Nickelodeoninthe90s wrote:
            The Kraft Macaroni & Cheese commercial from the early 1990s where the kid eats macaroni & cheese and then his face mutates into a creepy-looking clown-like face and he laughs psychotically. God I hated that! I'd run out of the room when that part would come on.


            Is that one on Youtube?

            yes, it's in a "commercial break" compilation video. one of the commercials that were also shown in that video was the super mario land 2 commercial.


            Do you know the title of the video by any chance? I'm sorry if I'm being annoying. Also, is the Super Mario Land 2 commercial the one where the dude eats so much he explodes?

            Go on to Google and search "amymina5". Click on "TheShinyMew4Ever's Worst Nightmare". Watch the video, and at some point, a Kraft Macaroni & Cheese commercial will come on, watch that, and near the end, the kid will eat the macaroni and laugh psychotically.

            You're thinking of the Super Mario World 2 commercial. The Super Mario Land 2 commercial is the one with "OBEY WARIO DESTROY MARIO", and it gets parodied so much.
            So you're gonna get in my face...BETTER BE READY TO BACK IT UP!

            I'm a bitch who likes sirloin.

            Come at me, bro.
            Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
            • avatar
              • 1 year 2 months ago
              • Posts: 94
              Nickelodeoninthe90s wrote:
              luv90s wrote:
              Nickelodeoninthe90s wrote:
              luv90s wrote:
              Nickelodeoninthe90s wrote:
              The Kraft Macaroni & Cheese commercial from the early 1990s where the kid eats macaroni & cheese and then his face mutates into a creepy-looking clown-like face and he laughs psychotically. God I hated that! I'd run out of the room when that part would come on.


              Is that one on Youtube?

              yes, it's in a "commercial break" compilation video. one of the commercials that were also shown in that video was the super mario land 2 commercial.


              Do you know the title of the video by any chance? I'm sorry if I'm being annoying. Also, is the Super Mario Land 2 commercial the one where the dude eats so much he explodes?

              Go on to Google and search "amymina5". Click on "TheShinyMew4Ever's Worst Nightmare". Watch the video, and at some point, a Kraft Macaroni & Cheese commercial will come on, watch that, and near the end, the kid will eat the macaroni and laugh psychotically.

              You're thinking of the Super Mario World 2 commercial. The Super Mario Land 2 commercial is the one with "OBEY WARIO DESTROY MARIO", and it gets parodied so much.


              Thanks, I'll look it up. Oh yeah I know which Mario commercial you're talking about now, World, Land same difference lol.
              Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
              • avatar
                • 1 year 2 months ago
                • Posts: 10111
                Ever heard of the Soul Train? Well, this is the "Quuuuuuuuuuuoooooote Train"!
                thecrow174: Lover of martial arts cinema.
                Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                • avatar
                  • 1 year 1 month ago
                  • Posts: 52
                  The end to every Power of Cheese, C.M.P.B. "Got Milk" ad, and Pillsbury Doughboy commercial.

                  A lot of local ads scared me saswell.


                  Not to mention the funding credits of PBS.
                  Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                  • avatar
                    • 1 year 1 month ago
                    • Posts: 63
                    Check this vid out guys:

                    signature Read about where I'll end up next at
                    http://doctorryanb1.blogspot.com/

                    Latest article: Doctor Ryan Plays:Ultima I The First Age of Darkness
                    Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                    • avatar
                      • 1 year 1 month ago
                      • Posts: 338
                      A lot of PSAs' scared me when I was 7, like the one with the drug-dealer who'd reveal himself as a snake...:shock:
                      So you're gonna get in my face...BETTER BE READY TO BACK IT UP!

                      I'm a bitch who likes sirloin.

                      Come at me, bro.
                      Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                      • avatar
                        • 1 year 1 month ago
                        • Posts: 4806
                        For me, the old drug PSAs, especially these...

                        http://youtu.be/dC4KJ9Nd3EQ
                        http://youtu.be/4xY7ZIoIkng

                        The eerie background music and the fact that it came across as them dying didn't help.
                        Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                        • avatar
                          • 1 year 1 month ago
                          • Posts: 338
                          SSJ Jup81 wrote:
                          For me, the old drug PSAs, especially these...

                          http://youtu.be/dC4KJ9Nd3EQ
                          http://youtu.be/4xY7ZIoIkng

                          The eerie background music and the fact that it came across as them dying didn't help.

                          I remember dat.
                          So you're gonna get in my face...BETTER BE READY TO BACK IT UP!

                          I'm a bitch who likes sirloin.

                          Come at me, bro.
                          Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                          • avatar
                            • 1 year 1 month ago
                            • Posts: 34
                            The Honeycomb commercials from the early 2000's where a kid sees someone eating Honeycomb cereal and turns into the Honeycomb mascot scared me as well.
                            Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                            • avatar
                              • 1 year 1 month ago
                              • Posts: 338
                              455510 wrote:
                              The Honeycomb commercials from the early 2000's where a kid sees someone eating Honeycomb cereal and turns into the Honeycomb mascot scared me as well.

                              That didn't scare me. The similar Rice Krispies Treats commercials from 1994 to 1996 where the boy sees his friend eating a RKT and the boy goes all Large Marge-like exclaiming that he wants one too? AAAAH!
                              So you're gonna get in my face...BETTER BE READY TO BACK IT UP!

                              I'm a bitch who likes sirloin.

                              Come at me, bro.
                              Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                              • avatar
                                • 11 months 26 days ago
                                • Posts: 34
                                The Big Babol gum commercial where this kid mutates into a big cup, a rabbit, and a few mega creepy human insect things. This commercial continues to scare me and I do not want anyone to link it or anything
                                Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                • avatar
                                  • 11 months 24 days ago
                                  • Posts: 717
                                  Has nobody mentioned these Japanese McDonalds "commercials"? I don't believe they're legitimate but...whoa.

                                  Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                  • avatar
                                    • 11 months 24 days ago
                                    • Posts: 94
                                    455510 wrote:
                                    The Big Babol gum commercial where this kid mutates into a big cup, a rabbit, and a few mega creepy human insect things. This commercial continues to scare me and I do not want anyone to link it or anything


                                    What year did that Big Babol commercial come out?
                                    Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                    • avatar
                                      • 11 months 24 days ago
                                      • Posts: 10111
                                      That PSA commercial with the egg and where the man says "This is your brain."
                                      thecrow174: Lover of martial arts cinema.
                                      Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                      • avatar
                                        • 11 months 18 days ago
                                        • Posts: 10
                                        For some reason, the BarNone sock puppet used to scare me when I was five.
                                        Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                        • avatar
                                          • 11 months 13 days ago
                                          • Posts: 338
                                          yellow_submarine wrote:
                                          Has nobody mentioned these Japanese McDonalds "commercials"? I don't believe they're legitimate but...whoa.



                                          Ran ran ruu!
                                          So you're gonna get in my face...BETTER BE READY TO BACK IT UP!

                                          I'm a bitch who likes sirloin.

                                          Come at me, bro.
                                          Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                          Search