• 8 years 10 months ago
    • Posts: 74809
    victim26 wrote:
    and i remember this one show that had a Hannauka(sp?) special and the show normally had ike some bird puppet in a cage and had and bunch of other puppet people and had human actors too. cant put my finger on it.


    that show would be Weinerville :D
    Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
      • 8 years 10 months ago
      • Posts: 333
      victim26 wrote:
      and i remember this one show that had a Hannauka(sp?) special and the show normally had ike some bird puppet in a cage and had and bunch of other puppet people and had human actors too. cant put my finger on it.



      I believe the show your thinking of is wienerville

      http://www.weinerville.com/welcome.html
      cool, death by stereo! :The lost boys
      Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
        • 8 years 10 months ago
        • Posts: 153
        i have a ton of old ren and stimpy tapes.
        Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
          • 8 years 9 months ago
          • Posts: 74809
          To Transfer tapes to Computer all you need is a Capture Card. Ati has a good capture card I have the All in Wonder 9000 you can set it up to run your VCR in to the card and it will show on your computer and it comes with software to capture it. One thing though I have this setup but make sure that the tapes runs smoothly if you care about the video quality best to use a SVHS VCR! Hope this helps!
          Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
            • 8 years 9 months ago
            • Posts: 74809
            I have a few episodes of Doug, and I have various episodes of Weinerville.
            Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
              • 8 years 9 months ago
              • Posts: 443
              JonathanNC23 wrote:
              To Transfer tapes to Computer all you need is a Capture Card. Ati has a good capture card I have the All in Wonder 9000 you can set it up to run your VCR in to the card and it will show on your computer and it comes with software to capture it. One thing though I have this setup but make sure that the tapes runs smoothly if you care about the video quality best to use a SVHS VCR! Hope this helps!

              I would not recomend an ATI tuner card. Do a google search for Macrovision and ATI. I use the WinTV-pvr 150 by Hauppauge, no problem with Macrovision.
              And now for something completely different................
              Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                • 8 years 9 months ago
                • Posts: 3
                I have 2 seasons of Roundhouse, both seasons of Salute Your Shorts, seasons 1+2 of Pete and Pete, tapes of Rocko, 2 seasons Ren and Stimpy, 1 and a half seaons of Doug, all seasons of Are You Afraid of The Dark?, 2 seasons of Hey Dude, the Snick videos and some other original nickelodeon vhs releases era 92-95. I just couldn't make myself get rid of these shows!
                Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                  • 8 years 9 months ago
                  • Posts: 74809
                  damn thats a lot of good stuff, i envy you..
                  Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                    • 8 years 9 months ago
                    • Posts: 333
                    the other day while I was looking through some more old vhs tapes I found most of an episode of family double dare.
                    cool, death by stereo! :The lost boys
                    Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                      • 8 years 9 months ago
                      • Posts: 74809
                      Iloveth80sfan911 wrote:
                      I have 17 episodes of AYAOTD on my PC.


                      Do you have the ayaotd "Feel The Fear" video?
                      Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                        • 8 years 9 months ago
                        • Posts: 74809
                        Mystie wrote:
                        A lot... Space Cases, AYAOTD, YCDTOTV, Pete & Pete, Pinwheel, Adventures of the Little Koala, Heathcliff, Muppet Show, Clarissa, Roundhouse, Ren & Stimpy, a bunch of shorts, Rocko's Modern Life, Don't Just Sit there, Salute Your Shorts, Eureeka's Castle, Finder's Keepers, Double Dare, Legend of the Hidden Temple, Fifteen, Grimm's Fairy Tale Classics, Hey Dude, Little Bits, Noozles, Picture Pages, Rugrats, Sports Cartoons....


                        do you know where I could find the AYAOTD "Feel the fear" music video online?
                        Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                          • 8 years 9 months ago
                          • Posts: 74809
                          victim26 wrote:
                          i have some kenan and kel on tape and some AYAOTD on tape too. alot of that actually. i even have 4 AYAOTD episodes on my PC.


                          flacoguapo64 wrote:
                          Iloveth80sfan911 wrote:
                          I have 17 episodes of AYAOTD on my PC.


                          Do you have the ayaotd "Feel The Fear" video?
                          Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                            • 8 years 8 months ago
                            • Posts: 74809
                            is that the one where Dr. Vink makes that soup out of fear?
                            Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                              • 8 years 8 months ago
                              • Posts: 74809
                              well today i got lucky, found some Hey Arnold VHS tapes at Boscovs for 3.99 each :D
                              Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                • 8 years 8 months ago
                                • Posts: 30
                                I propose that we get Mystie an ultrafast PC with gobs of storage, and an OC-48 to her house.

                                And then we require her to share the old school nickelodeon goodness.


                                http://www.webopedia.com/TERM/O/OC.html

                                :twisted:[/b]
                                Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                  • 8 years 8 months ago
                                  • Posts: 125
                                  On VHS I own pretty much all of the Ren and Stimpy episodes that Nick released on VHS, but I now bought all of the seasons of the show on DVD.
                                  ROSEBUD....

                                  yes, rosebud frozen peas. Full of country goodness and GREEN PEANESS. wait that's terrible, I QUIT!



                                  oh what luck, there's a french fry stuck in my beard.


                                  -The Critic
                                  Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                    • 8 years 8 months ago
                                    • Posts: 74809
                                    I wish I can get my hands on some old 90's nick shows. I guess I got to go search for some in my VHS box. :(
                                    Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                      • 8 years 8 months ago
                                      • Posts: 96
                                      I have Ren & Stimpy on VHS (2 of them)
                                      Aah, Real Monsters on VHS (1)
                                      Clarissa Explains it all Season One on DvD
                                      Pete & Pete Season One on DvD

                                      I love cartoons and am a proud owner of many DVDs and videos (including other stuff like johnny bravo, dexters lab, cow and chicken, beavis & butthead, tom & jerry, looney tunes...)

                                      Who would've thought I was 22? lol!!! :D
                                      Oh, you're so COOL, Brewster!
                                      http://www.myspace.com/beckyxxn
                                      Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                        • 8 years 2 months ago
                                        • Posts: 992
                                        I did have a lot of classic nick stuff in the 90's but a lot were recorded over because of me not labeling the tapes and some were recorded over because I desparetly needed a tape for something.
                                        Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                          • 8 years 2 months ago
                                          • Posts: 992
                                          timetorock82 wrote:
                                          I have 2 seasons of Roundhouse, both seasons of Salute Your Shorts, seasons 1+2 of Pete and Pete, tapes of Rocko, 2 seasons Ren and Stimpy, 1 and a half seaons of Doug, all seasons of Are You Afraid of The Dark?, 2 seasons of Hey Dude, the Snick videos and some other original nickelodeon vhs releases era 92-95. I just couldn't make myself get rid of these shows!

                                          You must of been a big fan of classic nick.
                                          Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                          Search
                                          Users Online