• 8 years 5 months ago
    • Posts: 74809
    FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST or EVANGELION

    They both rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
      • 8 years 5 months ago
      • Posts: 74809
      The Sneeks, for sure.
      Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
        • 8 years 5 months ago
        • Posts: 770
        Free Country USA: Homestar Runner
        Bikini Bottom :spongebob duh :roll:
        Puppet Land : pee wee's playhouse
        Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
          • 8 years 5 months ago
          • Posts: 212
          takineko wrote:
          I do like the world of pokemon, Not that the show's plots are all that entertaining-- but Imagine NORMAL people living in a pokemon universe. That's pretty awsome stuff.

          Yeah, gee now, who is guessing I'm also going to say the Back lots of WB studio with the Warners? :wink:

          I also love Evangelion, imagine being able to re create the earth just for you!
          And I'd get to meet Rei who is awsome.

          Escaflowne, because Im pretty sure I'd do abetter job than Hitomi at weilding fate XD

          hmm, what else.. Trigun.. cause I want to meet Vash :oops:

          And last but not least, Who could resist the Star Wars Galaxy? Yes, I will be stereotypical and say I wanna be a Jedi!

          which one do you think would be better Evangelion or Escanflowne?
          Thats it man , Game Over man ,
          Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
            • 8 years 5 months ago
            • Posts: 161
            Hmm... Let's see. In no particular order:

            Star Blazers
            Transformers (G1)
            Gummi Bears
            He-Man (original)
            Voltron (the lion series)
            -
            Born in the 70s, child of the 80s.
            Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
              • 8 years 5 months ago
              • Posts: 3931
              SNAKEeyes001 wrote:
              takineko wrote:
              I do like the world of pokemon, Not that the show's plots are all that entertaining-- but Imagine NORMAL people living in a pokemon universe. That's pretty awsome stuff.

              Yeah, gee now, who is guessing I'm also going to say the Back lots of WB studio with the Warners? :wink:

              I also love Evangelion, imagine being able to re create the earth just for you!
              And I'd get to meet Rei who is awsome.

              Escaflowne, because Im pretty sure I'd do abetter job than Hitomi at weilding fate XD

              hmm, what else.. Trigun.. cause I want to meet Vash :oops:

              And last but not least, Who could resist the Star Wars Galaxy? Yes, I will be stereotypical and say I wanna be a Jedi!

              which one do you think would be better Evangelion or Escanflowne?


              Oh wow there's a question!.. I think.. It would definantly be more dangerous in Evangelion... And if I were to take Hitomi's place I'd be incharge of how things go, so Escaflowne. Then again I might be Mereru, cause she's a kitty Nyao! XD
              mmm Van-Sama~.. I also love Dilandau, and Folken, it would be Bishi-heaven.
              Mew
              Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                • 8 years 5 months ago
                • Posts: 3931
                If you enter "Histaria" can you alter time?
                Mew
                Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                  • 8 years 5 months ago
                  • Posts: 534
                  Sailor Moon's (Animated Tokyo) and Ed, Edd n' Eddy's (Peach Creek). And when I was younger, Care Bear's (Care-a-lot) and Tiny Toon Adventures' (Acme Acres). :)
                  Garfield: "My car is so old, that it's insured against theft, flood, fire and dinosaur stampedes!"

                  Garfield: "The local bus transit is doing their part to help with the weight loss program: each year, they stop further and further away from the curb!
                  Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                    • 8 years 5 months ago
                    • Posts: 281
                    I can't believe nobody said Planet Texas (BraveStarr) or Limbo (Silverhawks). Though I would like to be with Voltron (lions), Transformers, GI Joe or GoBots.


                    Stydja unin mor'ranr, Eragon

                    Titus For Prez
                    Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                      • 8 years 24 days ago
                      • Posts: 74809
                      id enter "King of the hill" cuz its not a far shot from Oklahoma
                      Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                        • 8 years 24 days ago
                        • Posts: 340
                        Ghostbusters...so I can buy Egon a Latte and tell him, no hard feelings :D
                        http://cinemarcade.com/movies/arcade84.mpg

                        If you don't shed a tear at this...you have no soul.

                        "For a time, I considered sparing your wretched little planet Cybertron...but now..you shall witness...its dismemberment"
                        Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                          • 8 years 24 days ago
                          • Posts: 74809
                          Soltydog wrote:
                          Ghostbusters...so I can buy Egon a Latte and tell him, no hard feelings :D


                          ROTFLOL!

                          :lol:
                          Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                            • 8 years 23 days ago
                            • Posts: 596
                            MTV's Downtown. Yay, Manhattan!
                            I am deranged, but so, so playful!
                            -SDJJ
                            Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                              • 8 years 23 days ago
                              • Posts: 3101
                              The Jetsons. Or Fraggle Rock. Or Sesame Street.
                              Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                • 8 years 23 days ago
                                • Posts: 320
                                • Account Disabled
                                Planet Cybertron and Futurama's NYC.
                                Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                  • 8 years 23 days ago
                                  • Posts: 74809
                                  hsmith98 wrote:
                                  The Jetsons. Or Fraggle Rock. Or Sesame Street.


                                  Ah yes! Nothing like puffing the magic dragon with Gobo, Red, Wembley, Mokey, and Boober and then eating a poor Dozer village to the ground. Tis the life for me. 8)
                                  Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                    • 8 years 23 days ago
                                    • Posts: 483
                                    Ed Edd n Eddy's, it just always seems like a party. Plus it's in the 70sish and the parents just don't seem to care.

                                    there or Futurama
                                    or Goof Troop..

                                    I DONT KNOW, I'd pick Home Movies most just to see Coach McGuirk in person, cause he's like the best character ever.
                                    Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                      • 8 years 23 days ago
                                      • Posts: 3101
                                      Reaper wrote:
                                      hsmith98 wrote:
                                      The Jetsons. Or Fraggle Rock. Or Sesame Street.


                                      Ah yes! Nothing like puffing the magic dragon with Gobo, Red, Wembley, Mokey, and Boober and then eating a poor Dozer village to the ground. Tis the life for me. 8)


                                      I always wondered what the Doozer village tasted like, it looked like plastic to me.
                                      Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                        • 8 years 23 days ago
                                        • Posts: 340
                                        hsmith98 wrote:
                                        I always wondered what the Doozer village tasted like, it looked like plastic to me.


                                        I figured it would be like sugar candy. If you think about it, that is the only way those fraggles get all that energy to party all day and all night like a bunch of frat guys during rush week. Red seems like the type that is a champ at keg stands.
                                        http://cinemarcade.com/movies/arcade84.mpg

                                        If you don't shed a tear at this...you have no soul.

                                        "For a time, I considered sparing your wretched little planet Cybertron...but now..you shall witness...its dismemberment"
                                        Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                          • 8 years 23 days ago
                                          • Posts: 227
                                          DragonBall Z/GT, easy.

                                          I mean, c'mon, the idea of being able to fly, move objects with your mind, and fire blasts of energy from your hands should be enough to entice anyone. Plus, you could teleport, and if anyone kicked my ass, I'd just eat a Senzu bean and come back twice as strong. And if I died, I could always get wished back to life a la the Dragonballs.
                                          Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                          Search