• avatar
    • 7 years 3 months ago
    • Posts: 403
    misspiggy wrote:
    jujubeeme wrote:
    You must be uber healthy! Yeah, I heard that gluten can cause/aggravate Autism in kids and sometimes when they just take out gluten from the kid's diet, they no longer have Autism.


    Dietary changes can correct a lot of medical problems but usually the changes in the diet need to be so strict to work that people have trouble sticking to the diet.

    When my daughter was younger we tried the Ketogenic diet to treat her epilepsy but it eventually became too expensive and strict to follow.I was also concerned about the effects of forcing such high amounts of fat into a child but a lot of kids at her Neurologist had very good luck with the diet though and most were able to control their seizures with dietary changes alone. That is amazing considering these kids were having 10-20 seizures a day.

    Sorry to get so far off topic.


    Yeah, that's what I heard too. It's really frustrating that money issues and/or availability of certain foods in the stores can prevent someone from getting better. I hope your daughter's doing well.

    Um, and to stay on topic....I can't eat beans.
    Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
    • avatar
      • 7 years 3 months ago
      • Posts: 1470
      jujubeeme wrote:
      misspiggy wrote:
      jujubeeme wrote:
      You must be uber healthy! Yeah, I heard that gluten can cause/aggravate Autism in kids and sometimes when they just take out gluten from the kid's diet, they no longer have Autism.


      Dietary changes can correct a lot of medical problems but usually the changes in the diet need to be so strict to work that people have trouble sticking to the diet.

      When my daughter was younger we tried the Ketogenic diet to treat her epilepsy but it eventually became too expensive and strict to follow.I was also concerned about the effects of forcing such high amounts of fat into a child but a lot of kids at her Neurologist had very good luck with the diet though and most were able to control their seizures with dietary changes alone. That is amazing considering these kids were having 10-20 seizures a day.

      Sorry to get so far off topic.


      Yeah, that's what I heard too. It's really frustrating that money issues and/or availability of certain foods in the stores can prevent someone from getting better. I hope your daughter's doing well.

      Um, and to stay on topic....I can't eat beans.

      Yes that does suck that the parents income can determine if a child gets better or not...reminds me of last weeks southpark.

      And she is doing very well now, thanks. She has been seizure free since 3rd grade and she is in 7th now so that is pretty good. I got my figers crossed.

      to stay on topic...why can't you eat beans? Beans are delicious.

      I can't eat anything that still has eyes like fish when they leave the eyes in and flop it down in front of you.
      Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
      • avatar
        • 7 years 3 months ago
        • Posts: 403
        misspiggy wrote:
        jujubeeme wrote:
        misspiggy wrote:
        jujubeeme wrote:
        You must be uber healthy! Yeah, I heard that gluten can cause/aggravate Autism in kids and sometimes when they just take out gluten from the kid's diet, they no longer have Autism.


        Dietary changes can correct a lot of medical problems but usually the changes in the diet need to be so strict to work that people have trouble sticking to the diet.

        When my daughter was younger we tried the Ketogenic diet to treat her epilepsy but it eventually became too expensive and strict to follow.I was also concerned about the effects of forcing such high amounts of fat into a child but a lot of kids at her Neurologist had very good luck with the diet though and most were able to control their seizures with dietary changes alone. That is amazing considering these kids were having 10-20 seizures a day.

        Sorry to get so far off topic.


        Yeah, that's what I heard too. It's really frustrating that money issues and/or availability of certain foods in the stores can prevent someone from getting better. I hope your daughter's doing well.

        Um, and to stay on topic....I can't eat beans.

        Yes that does suck that the parents income can determine if a child gets better or not...reminds me of last weeks southpark.

        And she is doing very well now, thanks. She has been seizure free since 3rd grade and she is in 7th now so that is pretty good. I got my figers crossed.

        to stay on topic...why can't you eat beans? Beans are delicious.

        I can't eat anything that still has eyes like fish when they leave the eyes in and flop it down in front of you.


        That's good news, I'll cross my fingers too.

        Yes, beans are delicious, I used to love them, but now when I eat 'em I get all burpy and my throat tightens to the point of being very uncomfortable. It must be some condition/allergic reaction that I developed, so unfortunately I simply cannot eat beans. :(

        The eyes thing reminds me of my old college roommate, she can't eat any meat if it still looks like an animal, so fish eyes and skin are a no-no.
        Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
        • avatar
          • 7 years 3 months ago
          • Posts: 3807
          Fish, soy (it's official- I'm highly allergic), burgers...
          Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
          • avatar
            • 7 years 3 months ago
            • Posts: 4966
            • Globally Banned
            Benjanime wrote:
            believe it or not.... i'm starting to get tired of fruity pebbles. it's just, eck


            Believe it or not? lol who cares. I don't care for fruity pebbles either. They have a weird artificial taste. I love my cocoa pebbles though!
            Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
            • avatar
              • 7 years 3 months ago
              • Posts: 952
              NickRules wrote:
              Benjanime wrote:
              believe it or not.... i'm starting to get tired of fruity pebbles. it's just, eck


              Believe it or not? lol who cares. I don't care for fruity pebbles either. They have a weird artificial taste. I love my cocoa pebbles though!


              Fuck that! Fruity Pebbles taste awesome!
              Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
              • avatar
                • 7 years 3 months ago
                • Posts: 2212
                Mayonnaise really sucks a fuck. Blecchhh!

                Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                • avatar
                  • 7 years 3 months ago
                  • Posts: 1470
                  pjb2377 wrote:
                  NickRules wrote:
                  Benjanime wrote:
                  believe it or not.... i'm starting to get tired of fruity pebbles. it's just, eck


                  Believe it or not? lol who cares. I don't care for fruity pebbles either. They have a weird artificial taste. I love my cocoa pebbles though!


                  Fuck that! Fruity Pebbles taste awesome!
                  Agreed. I like my pebbles fruity. :wink:
                  Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                  • avatar
                    • 7 years 3 months ago
                    • Posts: 3511
                    • Globally Banned
                    I think food from McDonald's is disgusting and ultra-fake-looking. I never liked mayonaise, either.
                    Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                    • avatar
                      • 7 years 3 months ago
                      • Posts: 504
                      Captain_Howdy wrote:
                      Mayonnaise really sucks a fuck. Blecchhh!



                      I can agree more. Mayonnaise is really disgusting.

                      I also refuse to eat chili, green beans, canned foods, and cooked broccoli. I only eat broccoli raw and that's all. I don't like veggies when they're not raw. I like Caesar Salad, and it's all raw.
                      [center][img]http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n290/CSL1/Total%20Trash/R
                      Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                      • avatar
                        • 7 years 3 months ago
                        • Posts: 917
                        Butter and Mayo I wont eat

                        Olives and Mushrooms are disgusting too.
                        Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                        • avatar
                          • 7 years 3 months ago
                          • Posts: 2806
                          Ackman wrote:
                          Butter and Mayo I wont eat

                          Olives and Mushrooms are disgusting too.


                          You guys are weird!! Perhaps the only food I won't eat is like pickled eggs or pickled watermelon. I tried them both once and it was once too many.
                          Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                          • avatar
                            • 7 years 2 months ago
                            • Posts: 917
                            Pickled eggs are really disgusting. My grandmother on my mothers side makes pickled watermelon rinds. They are delicious.
                            Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                            • avatar
                              • 7 years 2 months ago
                              • Posts: 2212
                              Would you eat this without asking any questions:

                              Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                              • avatar
                                • 7 years 2 months ago
                                • Posts: 1207
                                I just won't really eat mayo Without anything with it.
                                [sub] [/sub]

                                [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v159/Nighthellcat/Droid%2
                                Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                  • 7 years 2 months ago
                                  • Posts: 948
                                  Ackman wrote:
                                  Butter and Mayo I wont eat

                                  Olives and Mushrooms are disgusting too.


                                  Mushrooms taste good on pizza.
                                  Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                  • avatar
                                    • 7 years 2 months ago
                                    • Posts: 963
                                    I won't eat, bacon, ham, sausage, or anything else that's processed. :P If pork is in the form of a roast or a chop I don't have much of a problem with it but trying to eat anything that came from the underbelly or the back end of a pig is really disgusting to me. :P
                                    Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                    • avatar
                                      • 7 years 2 months ago
                                      • Posts: 2942
                                      i eat anything
                                      Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                      • avatar
                                        • 7 years 2 months ago
                                        • Posts: 728
                                        I will not eat Coconut, and Lima beans. They are dry and nasty. I will eat coconut if its mixed in with something that hides the taste some.
                                        " The last man nearly ruined this place/He didn't know what to do with it/If you think this countrys bad off now just what till I get through with it":D
                                        Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                          • 7 years 2 months ago
                                          • Posts: 215
                                          I like a little bit of mayonaisse on a sandwich, but that's all. And I always buy the low-fat kind.

                                          As for what I won't eat. . .

                                          cured meat - disgusting in all its forms. I don't understand some people's obessesions with ham and bacon. Smoked turkey is also gross.

                                          shellfish - I eat regular fish, but I'm scared to try other seafoods because my mom is allergic to oysters and my aunt is VERY allergic to scallops (like, deathly allergic). I don't want to go around randomly eating things that might send me in anaphylactic shock.

                                          coconut - always hated it, always will. It's always so dry and waxy and flavorless.

                                          dairy - now, don't get me wrong, I love my yogurt and ice cream and cheese and pudding and milk, but I've recently become lactose-intolerant. *tear*

                                          mushrooms - what is the appeal of eating fungus? I don't get it.
                                          Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                          Search
                                          Users Online