• 6 years 5 months ago
    • Posts: 27
    I was born in 1991 so I consider myself to be a 90's and early 2000's kid.
    Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
      • 6 years 5 months ago
      • Posts: 140
      Born in 1986, so I was only three when the 80s ended. But I saw I'm a 80s and 90s kid. If I can remember times when I was two, then it counts! :wink:
      Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
        • 6 years 4 months ago
        • Posts: 419
        • Account Disabled
        I guess I'm a late 90s/early 00s kid...
        Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
          • 6 years 4 months ago
          • Posts: 896
          • Globally Banned
          late 90s,2000s kid
          Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
            • 6 years 4 months ago
            • Posts: 513
            I was born in 1965. I suppose I am 70's and early 80's. Though I do remember a little bit of the late 60's. Not enough to claim the 60's though.
            Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
              • 6 years 4 months ago
              • Posts: 2492
              • Globally Banned
              Please lock this thread. This discussion has been beaten to death.

              1840's kid by the way.
              Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                • 6 years 4 months ago
                • Posts: 1438
                • Account Disabled
                Seriously, it sure has. I'm quite sick of it.
                Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                  • 1 year 9 months ago
                  • Posts: 134
                  • Globally Banned
                  SSJ Jup81 wrote:
                  And I still disagree with you. I was a "kid" in the 80s longer than I was a "kid" in the 90s. To me, kids are those 12 and under. I'd actually argue 10 and under.

                  In other words, I lived my life as a "kid" in the 80s. For the majority of the 90s, I lived it as a teenager.


                  It actually is 10 and under, at least according to biology. 11 and up is an adolescent.
                  Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                    • 1 year 9 months ago
                    • Posts: 328
                    SSJ Jup81 wrote:
                    I was born in 1981. I'd consider myself to be a mix of an 80s kid and a 90s kid. I was still considered a "kid" by the time the 90s rolled around.


                    i'm a mix between a 80's and 90's kid cause i was also born in 1981
                    Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                      • 1 year 9 months ago
                      • Posts: 90
                      I was born in 1991, so I am very much a child born in the 1990s, or 90s kid, to say the least.
                      Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                        • 1 year 9 months ago
                        • Posts: 30
                        I was born on May 4th, 1991. I consider my self to be a 90's kid and 2000's teen. I have a lot of found memories of the 90's and I feel very nostalgic of that decade. I graduate from high school in 2009, so I'm too old to be a 2000's kid. A lot of stuff from the 2000's still feels very recent to me and I don't have nostalgia for most stuff from the 2000's.
                        Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                          • 1 year 9 months ago
                          • Posts: 702
                          • Globally Banned
                          OMGWTFBBQ wrote:
                          Like if you were born in 1970 are you a 70's kid or a 80's kid?

                          If you were born in 1985 were you a 90's kid or a 80's kid?

                          Is there a rule of thumb?


                          I was born in 1993 so i fancy myself a 90's kid
                          Hoping to explore pop culture from the 20th Century with you
                          Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                            • 1 year 9 months ago
                            • Posts: 702
                            • Globally Banned
                            Kamen Rider RX wrote:
                            I was born on May 4th, 1991. I consider my self to be a 90's kid and 2000's teen. I have a lot of found memories of the 90's and I feel very nostalgic of that decade. I graduate from high school in 2009, so I'm too old to be a 2000's kid. A lot of stuff from the 2000's still feels very recent to me and I don't have nostalgia for most stuff from the 2000's.


                            I'm a 2000's teen too and i have the same feelings of nostalgia with you
                            Hoping to explore pop culture from the 20th Century with you
                            Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                              • 1 year 9 months ago
                              • Posts: 134
                              • Globally Banned
                              retroman wrote:
                              OMGWTFBBQ wrote:
                              Like if you were born in 1970 are you a 70's kid or a 80's kid?

                              If you were born in 1985 were you a 90's kid or a 80's kid?

                              Is there a rule of thumb?


                              I was born in 1993 so i fancy myself a 90's kid


                              Hate to break it to you, but you are a 2000s kid.

                              Sure, you turned 4 in 1997, but you were turning 10 in 2003. You spent the majority of your childhood in the 2000s.
                              Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                • 1 year 9 months ago
                                • Posts: 702
                                • Globally Banned
                                Orangejuice90s wrote:
                                retroman wrote:
                                OMGWTFBBQ wrote:
                                Like if you were born in 1970 are you a 70's kid or a 80's kid?

                                If you were born in 1985 were you a 90's kid or a 80's kid?

                                Is there a rule of thumb?


                                I was born in 1993 so i fancy myself a 90's kid


                                Hate to break it to you, but you are a 2000s kid.

                                Sure, you turned 4 in 1997, but you were turning 10 in 2003. You spent the majority of your childhood in the 2000s.


                                Well I still think of myself as a 90's kid anyway
                                Hoping to explore pop culture from the 20th Century with you
                                Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                  • 1 year 9 months ago
                                  • Posts: 134
                                  • Globally Banned
                                  retroman wrote:
                                  Orangejuice90s wrote:
                                  retroman wrote:
                                  OMGWTFBBQ wrote:
                                  Like if you were born in 1970 are you a 70's kid or a 80's kid?

                                  If you were born in 1985 were you a 90's kid or a 80's kid?

                                  Is there a rule of thumb?


                                  I was born in 1993 so i fancy myself a 90's kid


                                  Hate to break it to you, but you are a 2000s kid.

                                  Sure, you turned 4 in 1997, but you were turning 10 in 2003. You spent the majority of your childhood in the 2000s.


                                  Well I still think of myself as a 90's kid anyway


                                  Well you are a 90s baby, that's for sure because you were the right age to be playing with baby blocks in the 90s. While older people were going to school, you were learning how to walk.
                                  Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                    • 1 year 9 months ago
                                    • Posts: 702
                                    • Globally Banned
                                    Orangejuice90s wrote:
                                    retroman wrote:
                                    Orangejuice90s wrote:
                                    retroman wrote:
                                    OMGWTFBBQ wrote:
                                    Like if you were born in 1970 are you a 70's kid or a 80's kid?

                                    If you were born in 1985 were you a 90's kid or a 80's kid?

                                    Is there a rule of thumb?


                                    I was born in 1993 so i fancy myself a 90's kid


                                    Hate to break it to you, but you are a 2000s kid.

                                    Sure, you turned 4 in 1997, but you were turning 10 in 2003. You spent the majority of your childhood in the 2000s.


                                    Well I still think of myself as a 90's kid anyway


                                    Well you are a 90s baby, that's for sure because you were the right age to be playing with baby blocks in the 90s. While older people were going to school, you were learning how to walk.


                                    Still and i even have nostalgia for the 90's
                                    Hoping to explore pop culture from the 20th Century with you
                                    Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                      • 1 year 9 months ago
                                      • Posts: 134
                                      • Globally Banned
                                      retroman wrote:
                                      Orangejuice90s wrote:
                                      retroman wrote:
                                      Orangejuice90s wrote:
                                      retroman wrote:
                                      OMGWTFBBQ wrote:
                                      Like if you were born in 1970 are you a 70's kid or a 80's kid?

                                      If you were born in 1985 were you a 90's kid or a 80's kid?

                                      Is there a rule of thumb?


                                      I was born in 1993 so i fancy myself a 90's kid


                                      Hate to break it to you, but you are a 2000s kid.

                                      Sure, you turned 4 in 1997, but you were turning 10 in 2003. You spent the majority of your childhood in the 2000s.


                                      Well I still think of myself as a 90's kid anyway


                                      Well you are a 90s baby, that's for sure because you were the right age to be playing with baby blocks in the 90s. While older people were going to school, you were learning how to walk.


                                      Still and i even have nostalgia for the 90's


                                      Nostalgia for what? Wearing diapers?
                                      Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                        • 1 year 9 months ago
                                        • Posts: 702
                                        • Globally Banned
                                        Orangejuice90s wrote:
                                        retroman wrote:
                                        Orangejuice90s wrote:
                                        retroman wrote:
                                        Orangejuice90s wrote:
                                        retroman wrote:
                                        OMGWTFBBQ wrote:
                                        Like if you were born in 1970 are you a 70's kid or a 80's kid?

                                        If you were born in 1985 were you a 90's kid or a 80's kid?

                                        Is there a rule of thumb?


                                        I was born in 1993 so i fancy myself a 90's kid


                                        Hate to break it to you, but you are a 2000s kid.

                                        Sure, you turned 4 in 1997, but you were turning 10 in 2003. You spent the majority of your childhood in the 2000s.


                                        Well I still think of myself as a 90's kid anyway


                                        Well you are a 90s baby, that's for sure because you were the right age to be playing with baby blocks in the 90s. While older people were going to school, you were learning how to walk.


                                        Still and i even have nostalgia for the 90's


                                        Nostalgia for what? Wearing diapers?


                                        No for pop culture silly
                                        Hoping to explore pop culture from the 20th Century with you
                                        Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                          • 1 year 9 months ago
                                          • Posts: 134
                                          • Globally Banned
                                          retroman wrote:
                                          Orangejuice90s wrote:
                                          retroman wrote:
                                          Orangejuice90s wrote:
                                          retroman wrote:
                                          Orangejuice90s wrote:
                                          retroman wrote:
                                          OMGWTFBBQ wrote:
                                          Like if you were born in 1970 are you a 70's kid or a 80's kid?

                                          If you were born in 1985 were you a 90's kid or a 80's kid?

                                          Is there a rule of thumb?


                                          I was born in 1993 so i fancy myself a 90's kid


                                          Hate to break it to you, but you are a 2000s kid.

                                          Sure, you turned 4 in 1997, but you were turning 10 in 2003. You spent the majority of your childhood in the 2000s.


                                          Well I still think of myself as a 90's kid anyway


                                          Well you are a 90s baby, that's for sure because you were the right age to be playing with baby blocks in the 90s. While older people were going to school, you were learning how to walk.


                                          Still and i even have nostalgia for the 90's


                                          Nostalgia for what? Wearing diapers?


                                          No for pop culture silly


                                          Which pop culture? The pre-school shows you watched when actual kids were old enough to play outside?
                                          Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                          Search
                                          Users Online