Choose a "prop" --either from the show, or your own-- and use it in a funny way.
1. Describe your prop: Size(s, if made up of different-sized pieces), color(s), shape(s, if made up of differently-shaped pieces.), and material(s) (cloth, plastic, foam, etc.).
Example: 3ft long, silver wrench made of cloth-covered foam.
2. You must use the same item 5 times before you can change props.
3. If you change props, you must give a description of the new prop, like you did for the first one.
4. No prop use can break the forum rules.
5. You cannot use anyone else's prop(s).
6. Have fun!
Prop: 3 1/2 ft white wood sticks with squarish white puffs on one end.
Holds one end over an imaginary campfire. "Hmmm...marshmallows!"
Are you sure you want to delete this post?