• 6 years 8 months ago
    • Posts: 1553
    • Account Disabled
    Who's even the slightest bit interested in seeing this? Five years ago I wouldn't have cared, but I thought Rocky Balboa was done very well so I'm actually curious to see this now.
    Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
      • 6 years 8 months ago
      • Posts: 6051
      • Globally Banned
      Nah, I don't care.

      I'd like to see Rambo's rock hard penis, but that's about the extent of it.
      Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
        • 6 years 8 months ago
        • Posts: 1553
        • Account Disabled
        Sadly, its probably not that impressive due to years of steroid abuse.
        Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
          • 6 years 8 months ago
          • Posts: 6051
          • Globally Banned
          That kind of sucks.

          When I think of Rambo's cock, I think of something huge and muscular, filled with large, throbbing veins.
          Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
            • 6 years 8 months ago
            • Posts: 2082
            • Globally Banned
            Ilikethepixies wrote:
            That kind of sucks.

            When I think of Rambo's cock, I think of something huge and muscular, filled with large, throbbing veins.


            No shit.
            I've always imagined it the way you said, but with a scorpion crawling on it at all times. That would make for a pretty cool tattoo, also.
            Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
              • 6 years 8 months ago
              • Posts: 4312
              • Account Disabled
              HarryReems wrote:
              Ilikethepixies wrote:
              That kind of sucks.

              When I think of Rambo's cock, I think of something huge and muscular, filled with large, throbbing veins.


              No shit.
              I've always imagined it the way you said, but with a scorpion crawling on it at all times. That would make for a pretty cool tattoo, also.


              Would that be a tattoo of a scorpion on your cock, or a tattoo of a cock with a scorpion on it.
              Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                • 6 years 8 months ago
                • Posts: 74809
                A tattoo of a scorpion with a tattoo of a cock with a tattoo of a scorpion. Instant chick magnet.
                Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                  • 6 years 8 months ago
                  • Posts: 2212
                  Hmmm.....
                  Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                    • 6 years 8 months ago
                    • Posts: 1553
                    • Account Disabled
                    I prefer to actually just keep a live scorpion in my pants. Thats what Rambo would do.
                    Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                      • 6 years 8 months ago
                      • Posts: 2212
                      Let's not get Rambo confused with Chuck Norris.
                      Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                        • 6 years 8 months ago
                        • Posts: 2082
                        • Globally Banned
                        MattNash wrote:
                        HarryReems wrote:
                        Ilikethepixies wrote:
                        That kind of sucks.

                        When I think of Rambo's cock, I think of something huge and muscular, filled with large, throbbing veins.


                        No shit.
                        I've always imagined it the way you said, but with a scorpion crawling on it at all times. That would make for a pretty cool tattoo, also.


                        Would that be a tattoo of a scorpion on your cock, or a tattoo of a cock with a scorpion on it.


                        I guess both would be pretty cool, but I was thinking the tattoo would be: Rambo's rock hard erection with a black scorpion crawling on it. This would probably be placed on your bicep.
                        Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                          • 6 years 8 months ago
                          • Posts: 6051
                          • Globally Banned
                          How would one know that it was Rambo's cock, and not any other massive, veiny dick?
                          Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                            • 6 years 8 months ago
                            • Posts: 2082
                            • Globally Banned
                            Ilikethepixies wrote:
                            How would one know that it was Rambo's cock, and not any other massive, veiny dick?


                            Yeah, good call.
                            Cause any old dickshit off the street would look at it, and probably just think it was CHANCE SUNDANCE's thick, throbbing cock.
                            You may have to get a little line of text underneath, indicating who's cock it really is. It would be in cursive, or course.
                            Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                              • 6 years 8 months ago
                              • Posts: 6051
                              • Globally Banned
                              I was thinking you could have a soiled bandana wrapped around the head, just like Rambo.
                              Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                • 6 years 8 months ago
                                • Posts: 1409
                                I saw the commersials for Rambo. It looked like it would be rated R and that's a plus.

                                But the stupid ass music killed it for me.


                                EDIT: sorry about being on topic :oops:
                                Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                  • 6 years 8 months ago
                                  • Posts: 2082
                                  • Globally Banned
                                  Bill, please.
                                  Lets keep this about his cock.
                                  Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                    • 6 years 8 months ago
                                    • Posts: 1553
                                    • Account Disabled
                                    I'm pretty sure Rambo also has a red headband wrapped around his throbbing member.
                                    Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                      • 6 years 8 months ago
                                      • Posts: 74809
                                      Jason43 wrote:
                                      I'm pretty sure Rambo also has a red headband wrapped around his throbbing member.


                                      A cock bandana? That might be new trend.
                                      Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                        • 6 years 8 months ago
                                        • Posts: 1553
                                        • Account Disabled
                                        I'm wearing one now.
                                        Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                          • 6 years 8 months ago
                                          • Posts: 74809
                                          Jason43 wrote:
                                          I'm wearing one now.


                                          I've got one on my cockhead. I even drew eyes and a snarl. Going to see of I like it enough to get a tattoo there. I did have another headband on each of my balls, but then it felt like he was jogging. Jogging is not tough at all.
                                          Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                          Search