• 10 years 21 days ago
    • Posts: 74809
    I can't remember the name of it but it was about a family who lived amongst dinoasaurs but they were a modern family and I think they lived in a cave. I just remember them always running from the dinosausrs. Somebody mentioned swiss family robinson but that's not it!!
    Please help this is driving me craaaazy! :shock:
    Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
      • 10 years 21 days ago
      • Posts: 4806
      Sounds like Land of the Lost to me.
      Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
        • 8 years 8 months ago
        • Posts: 1203
        Land of the Lost is now the new #1 show people can't remember.
        Official Member of the B&G Custom Comic Disaster Squad.
        Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
          • 8 years 8 months ago
          • Posts: 581
          I wonder what version of the show tebear was talking about the origenal 70s one or the 90s remake
          FABOO!

          HUGBEES!

          Hush little King; please don't cry
          We're going to sing you a lullaby
          A big scary monster man is coming for you
          He'll gobble you up like chunky beef stew.
          Mmmwah!
          Goodnight!
          Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
            • 8 years 8 months ago
            • Posts: 74809
            Strykor wrote:
            Land of the Lost is now the new #1 show people can't remember.


            Nothing will ever beat Turbo Teen! :twisted:
            Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
              • 8 years 8 months ago
              • Posts: 581
              Reaper wrote:
              Strykor wrote:
              Land of the Lost is now the new #1 show people can't remember.


              Nothing will ever beat Turbo Teen! :twisted:


              lol when iw as little i used to pretend i could turn into a car like turbo teen. Id try to mimic it perfectly the way i throw my arms out the way he did in the cartoon. lol i know stupid but i was a kid and it was fun.
              FABOO!

              HUGBEES!

              Hush little King; please don't cry
              We're going to sing you a lullaby
              A big scary monster man is coming for you
              He'll gobble you up like chunky beef stew.
              Mmmwah!
              Goodnight!
              Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                • 8 years 8 months ago
                • Posts: 74809
                maxdrive wrote:
                Reaper wrote:
                Strykor wrote:
                Land of the Lost is now the new #1 show people can't remember.


                Nothing will ever beat Turbo Teen! :twisted:


                lol when iw as little i used to pretend i could turn into a car like turbo teen. Id try to mimic it perfectly the way i throw my arms out the way he did in the cartoon. lol i know stupid but i was a kid and it was fun.


                I'm 24 and I still do that, LOL!
                Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                Search