• 3 years 2 months ago
    • Posts: 1240
    Hello,I collect old 90s/00s cartoon VHS/DVDs and television recordings.
    Ed:An Apple A Day Keeps The Bus Driver Away!

    Check out my Youtube page.Full of classic commercials from the 80s,90s,and 00s.

    http://www.youtube.com/user/AtlantaCommercials96/videos
    Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
      • 3 years 2 months ago
      • Posts: 1240
      I collect VHS tapes of recordings and 90s/00s cartoons.
      Ed:An Apple A Day Keeps The Bus Driver Away!

      Check out my Youtube page.Full of classic commercials from the 80s,90s,and 00s.

      http://www.youtube.com/user/AtlantaCommercials96/videos
      Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
        • 3 years 2 months ago
        • Posts: 460
        Me too.

        Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
          • 3 years 2 months ago
          • Posts: 239
          Main Collections,Transformers, Ghostbusters, toys, posters and movies, Tv series Collections. Video game collections that consists of NES,SNES,N64,GameCube,and Wii. Sega Genesis I and II,PSI,PSII and PSIII. X-Box the first one, old video game Magazines and various toys that also go with the display, and various games for all. Also old VHS's from the eighties and ninties with a couple of toys form three movies Predator_figure, Back to the Future_2 cars from II, BeetleJuice_figurines.
          Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
            • 3 years 1 month ago
            • Posts: 1240
            Lepew wrote:
            Me too.




            Cool. Whats on the recorded tapes?
            Ed:An Apple A Day Keeps The Bus Driver Away!

            Check out my Youtube page.Full of classic commercials from the 80s,90s,and 00s.

            http://www.youtube.com/user/AtlantaCommercials96/videos
            Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
              • 3 years 1 month ago
              • Posts: 2320
              • Forum Mod
              • Editor
              SOULS

              Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                • 3 years 1 month ago
                • Posts: 1989
                I don't even know what the heck I'm collecting. Nothing at the moment.
                http://thebest404pageever.com/swf/obamadance.swf

                [quote=ActionBastard]I collect Retro Junk action figures. I've got a limited edition DebrisStorm with karate chop action still in the box. I've also got a special edition vkimo that comes with a typewrit
                Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                  • 3 years 1 month ago
                  • Posts: 49
                  Molds and spores.
                  Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                    • 3 years 1 month ago
                    • Posts: 1240
                    I also collect old soda cans/fast food merchantdise and anything relating to Cartoon Network.
                    Ed:An Apple A Day Keeps The Bus Driver Away!

                    Check out my Youtube page.Full of classic commercials from the 80s,90s,and 00s.

                    http://www.youtube.com/user/AtlantaCommercials96/videos
                    Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                      • 3 years 1 month ago
                      • Posts: 158
                      Merchantdise is all the rage.
                      Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                        • 3 years 1 month ago
                        • Posts: 824
                        RetroxBunny wrote:
                        I don't even know what the heck I'm collecting. Nothing at the moment.

                        Don't lie.
                        Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                          • 3 years 1 month ago
                          • Posts: 824
                          Heisenberg wrote:
                          Merchantdise is all the rage.


                          I fucking hate merchantdise.
                          Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                            • 3 years 1 month ago
                            • Posts: 2806
                            Movies (over 250+), vinyl (about 50), Sega Genesis games (125+), action figures (100+), and books and magazines on things that I like (too numerous to name...lol).
                            Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                              • 3 years 1 month ago
                              • Posts: 1240
                              jango52577 wrote:
                              Movies (over 250+), vinyl (about 50), Sega Genesis games (125+), action figures (100+), and books and magazines on things that I like (too numerous to name...lol).
                              Thats a great collection. Do you have any animation titles?
                              Ed:An Apple A Day Keeps The Bus Driver Away!

                              Check out my Youtube page.Full of classic commercials from the 80s,90s,and 00s.

                              http://www.youtube.com/user/AtlantaCommercials96/videos
                              Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                • 3 years 21 days ago
                                • Posts: 2806
                                AtlantaCommercials wrote:
                                jango52577 wrote:
                                Movies (over 250+), vinyl (about 50), Sega Genesis games (125+), action figures (100+), and books and magazines on things that I like (too numerous to name...lol).
                                Thats a great collection. Do you have any animation titles?


                                Oh man, Do I ever! I have most of the 80's and 90's essentials but if you want to talk about the crown jewels in the animation chunk of my collection they would have to be The Lion King, The Secret Of NIMH, Robin Hood, Heavy Metal, The Chipmunk Adventure, Ferngully, All Dogs Go To Heaven, Sonic The Hedgehog: The Complete Series, Transformers: The Movie, and all six of the original volumes of the 80's TMNT series.
                                Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                  • 3 years 21 days ago
                                  • Posts: 88
                                  Tickets. Movies, concerts, events. Whatever it is, I always hang onto the ticket.
                                  Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                    • 3 years 18 days ago
                                    • Posts: 1240
                                    jango52577 wrote:
                                    AtlantaCommercials wrote:
                                    jango52577 wrote:
                                    Movies (over 250+), vinyl (about 50), Sega Genesis games (125+), action figures (100+), and books and magazines on things that I like (too numerous to name...lol).
                                    Thats a great collection. Do you have any animation titles?


                                    Oh man, Do I ever! I have most of the 80's and 90's essentials but if you want to talk about the crown jewels in the animation chunk of my collection they would have to be The Lion King, The Secret Of NIMH, Robin Hood, Heavy Metal, The Chipmunk Adventure, Ferngully, All Dogs Go To Heaven, Sonic The Hedgehog: The Complete Series, Transformers: The Movie, and all six of the original volumes of the 80's TMNT series.
                                    Any G.I.Joe,Rocko's Modern Life, or Pinky & The Brain?
                                    Ed:An Apple A Day Keeps The Bus Driver Away!

                                    Check out my Youtube page.Full of classic commercials from the 80s,90s,and 00s.

                                    http://www.youtube.com/user/AtlantaCommercials96/videos
                                    Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                      • 3 years 9 days ago
                                      • Posts: 2806
                                      AtlantaCommercials wrote:
                                      jango52577 wrote:
                                      AtlantaCommercials wrote:
                                      jango52577 wrote:
                                      Movies (over 250+), vinyl (about 50), Sega Genesis games (125+), action figures (100+), and books and magazines on things that I like (too numerous to name...lol).
                                      Thats a great collection. Do you have any animation titles?


                                      Oh man, Do I ever! I have most of the 80's and 90's essentials but if you want to talk about the crown jewels in the animation chunk of my collection they would have to be The Lion King, The Secret Of NIMH, Robin Hood, Heavy Metal, The Chipmunk Adventure, Ferngully, All Dogs Go To Heaven, Sonic The Hedgehog: The Complete Series, Transformers: The Movie, and all six of the original volumes of the 80's TMNT series.
                                      Any G.I.Joe,Rocko's Modern Life, or Pinky & The Brain?


                                      No, no, and no but I wouldn't mind owning a little Rocko's Modern Life.
                                      Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                        • 3 years 9 days ago
                                        • Posts: 1240
                                        jango52577 wrote:
                                        AtlantaCommercials wrote:
                                        jango52577 wrote:
                                        AtlantaCommercials wrote:
                                        jango52577 wrote:
                                        Movies (over 250+), vinyl (about 50), Sega Genesis games (125+), action figures (100+), and books and magazines on things that I like (too numerous to name...lol).
                                        Thats a great collection. Do you have any animation titles?


                                        Oh man, Do I ever! I have most of the 80's and 90's essentials but if you want to talk about the crown jewels in the animation chunk of my collection they would have to be The Lion King, The Secret Of NIMH, Robin Hood, Heavy Metal, The Chipmunk Adventure, Ferngully, All Dogs Go To Heaven, Sonic The Hedgehog: The Complete Series, Transformers: The Movie, and all six of the original volumes of the 80's TMNT series.
                                        Any G.I.Joe,Rocko's Modern Life, or Pinky & The Brain?


                                        No, no, and no but I wouldn't mind owning a little Rocko's Modern Life.
                                        You can buy the RML Season 1 DVD from Shout Factory online. It has all the episodes of season 1 but,don't expect any special features on it.
                                        Ed:An Apple A Day Keeps The Bus Driver Away!

                                        Check out my Youtube page.Full of classic commercials from the 80s,90s,and 00s.

                                        http://www.youtube.com/user/AtlantaCommercials96/videos
                                        Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                          • 3 years 9 days ago
                                          • Posts: 2806
                                          Roadd58372 wrote:
                                          Tickets. Movies, concerts, events. Whatever it is, I always hang onto the ticket.


                                          I collect all my concert and movie tickets too. I've got them stowed in the same box as all my childhood up through high school photos. It's a sort of nostalgia box. :wink:
                                          Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                          Search