• 7 years 11 months ago
    • Posts: 770
    I made this a while ago.

    http://lolretrojunk.ytmnd.com/

    so if you have a profile put how many stars you think it is!!!
    Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
      • 7 years 11 months ago
      • Posts: 623
      That was awesome :lol:
      Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
        • 7 years 11 months ago
        • Posts: 1203
        Try this one out. I made the GIF, though someone else took it and added the song (which is of a type I can't stand).

        http://bngridinspinnaz.ytmnd.com/

        I would suggest not trying to follow along with the eyeballs.
        Official Member of the B&G Custom Comic Disaster Squad.
        Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
          • 7 years 11 months ago
          • Posts: 74809
          rocktheoldskool wrote:
          That was awesome :lol:


          First RJ, Next YTMND! :lol:
          Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
            • 7 years 11 months ago
            • Posts: 3931
            That was awsome!

            Though you're looking more and more like a Reaper stalker XDDD
            Mew
            Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
              • 7 years 11 months ago
              • Posts: 74809
              takineko wrote:
              That was awsome!

              Though you're looking more and more like a Reaper stalker XDDD


              Says the gal with the Rob Paulsen shrine. :lol:
              Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                • 7 years 11 months ago
                • Posts: 3931
                Reaper wrote:
                takineko wrote:
                That was awsome!

                Though you're looking more and more like a Reaper stalker XDDD


                Says the gal with the Rob Paulsen shrine. :lol:


                Therefore it must be true. Because I know stalkers ne?
                Mew
                Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                  • 7 years 11 months ago
                  • Posts: 74809
                  YTMND is down, so I can't see the link..... :(
                  Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                    • 7 years 11 months ago
                    • Posts: 3931
                    Baloo wrote:
                    YTMND is down, so I can't see the link..... :(


                    u dont think someone hacked them do u? D:
                    Mew
                    Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                      • 7 years 11 months ago
                      • Posts: 770
                      takineko wrote:
                      Baloo wrote:
                      YTMND is down, so I can't see the link..... :(


                      u dont think someone hacked them do u? D:

                      Bwa Ha HA!!! :twisted:
                      Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                        • 7 years 11 months ago
                        • Posts: 3931
                        Davisrocks wrote:
                        takineko wrote:
                        Baloo wrote:
                        YTMND is down, so I can't see the link..... :(


                        u dont think someone hacked them do u? D:

                        Bwa Ha HA!!! :twisted:


                        :cry:
                        Mew
                        Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                          • 7 years 11 months ago
                          • Posts: 770
                          takineko wrote:
                          Davisrocks wrote:
                          takineko wrote:
                          Baloo wrote:
                          YTMND is down, so I can't see the link..... :(


                          u dont think someone hacked them do u? D:

                          Bwa Ha HA!!! :twisted:


                          :cry:

                          jk, jeez! :roll:

                          this happens sometimes when they have problems with the site!

                          Edit: Told ya there was something wrong' they were updating it!!!
                          Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                            • 7 years 11 months ago
                            • Posts: 74809
                            Five Stars! :D
                            Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                              • 7 years 11 months ago
                              • Posts: 659
                              SEVEN THUMBS UP
                              Ebert and Roper

                              Fantactic
                              The USA Today

                              Out of this World
                              New York Times
                              If you want to play and be a vampire click the link if not dont.
                              http://world4.monstersgame.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=47011715

                              http://www.myspace.com/whoo_kiddngga
                              Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                • 7 years 11 months ago
                                • Posts: 74809
                                demonslayer wrote:
                                SEVEN THUMBS UP
                                Ebert and Roper

                                Fantactic
                                The USA Today

                                Out of this World
                                New York Times


                                The reviews are unanimous! :lol:
                                Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                  • 7 years 11 months ago
                                  • Posts: 74809
                                  Well, I saw it, but the only thing is, no more Runnin in the 90s YTMNDs! I love the song to death but NO MORE YTMNDs ABOUT IT!
                                  Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                    • 7 years 11 months ago
                                    • Posts: 770
                                    Baloo wrote:
                                    Well, I saw it, but the only thing is, no more Runnin in the 90s YTMNDs! I love the song to death but NO MORE YTMNDs ABOUT IT!

                                    well thats to bad, because i'm making another as we speak!!!
                                    Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                      • 7 years 11 months ago
                                      • Posts: 74809
                                      Davisrocks wrote:
                                      Baloo wrote:
                                      Well, I saw it, but the only thing is, no more Runnin in the 90s YTMNDs! I love the song to death but NO MORE YTMNDs ABOUT IT!

                                      well thats to bad, because i'm making another as we speak!!!


                                      Best sig ever! 8)
                                      Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                        • 7 years 11 months ago
                                        • Posts: 2796
                                        Reaper wrote:
                                        Davisrocks wrote:
                                        Baloo wrote:
                                        Well, I saw it, but the only thing is, no more Runnin in the 90s YTMNDs! I love the song to death but NO MORE YTMNDs ABOUT IT!

                                        well thats to bad, because i'm making another as we speak!!!


                                        Best sig ever! 8)


                                        Unfortunately it's filesize is over the limit 140,738 bytes..
                                        Ker click... Choom..
                                        Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                          • 7 years 11 months ago
                                          • Posts: 74809
                                          Awwwww. :cry:
                                          Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                          Search