• 8 years 2 months ago
    • Posts: 770
    I did these some time ago (a week).

    sorry for the blurriness, my scanner's broke!

    self portait!


    another S.P.!!!


    Reaper


    Walmart employee Michael


    a spammer after adventure_of_link gets done with him!


    hope u guys like em'!!!
    Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
      • 8 years 2 months ago
      • Posts: 778
      where's Luigi?
      This isn't a surrender, this is what in the military we call a total a$$ kicking

      Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
        • 8 years 2 months ago
        • Posts: 74809
        Davisrocks wrote:
        I did these some time ago (a week).

        sorry for the blurriness, my scanner's broke!

        self portait!


        another S.P.!!!


        Reaper


        Walmart employee Michael


        a spammer after adventure_of_link gets done with him!


        hope u guys like em'!!!


        Nice! Now historians will dig up that pic thousands of years from now and recall the legend of the man who broke the site due to all his posting and sigh with nostalgia. :lol:
        Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
          • 8 years 2 months ago
          • Posts: 3931
          LOL awww he wuv you Weaper!
          Mew
          Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
            • 8 years 2 months ago
            • Posts: 770
            takineko wrote:
            LOL awww he wuv you Weaper!

            nah. he's just the easiest to draw!
            Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
              • 8 years 2 months ago
              • Posts: 3931
              Davisrocks wrote:
              takineko wrote:
              LOL awww he wuv you Weaper!

              nah. he's just the easiest to draw!


              lol, I'll take your word for it. :wink:
              Mew
              Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                • 8 years 2 months ago
                • Posts: 74809
                davis, it is disturbing that you draw pics of reaper in your spare time.
                Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                  • 8 years 2 months ago
                  • Posts: 3931
                  highjacd wrote:
                  davis, it is disturbing that you draw pics of reaper in your spare time.


                  That even goes unsaid :lol:
                  Mew
                  Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                    • 8 years 2 months ago
                    • Posts: 74809
                    takineko wrote:
                    highjacd wrote:
                    davis, it is disturbing that you draw pics of reaper in your spare time.


                    That even goes unsaid :lol:

                    i know, but i couldn't help it...i just HAD to say something!
                    Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                      • 8 years 2 months ago
                      • Posts: 770
                      highjacd wrote:
                      davis, it is disturbing that you draw pics of reaper in your spare time.

                      no, its cool to draw pics of reaper!!!

                      btw: Reaper, I want my 20 bucks in cash!!!
                      Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                        • 8 years 2 months ago
                        • Posts: 74809
                        Davisrocks wrote:
                        highjacd wrote:
                        davis, it is disturbing that you draw pics of reaper in your spare time.

                        no, its cool to draw pics of reaper!!!

                        btw: Reaper, I want my 20 bucks in cash!!!


                        Sorry, Hsmith stole my wallet. :oops:
                        Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                          • 8 years 2 months ago
                          • Posts: 778
                          Reaper wrote:
                          Davisrocks wrote:
                          highjacd wrote:
                          davis, it is disturbing that you draw pics of reaper in your spare time.

                          no, its cool to draw pics of reaper!!!

                          btw: Reaper, I want my 20 bucks in cash!!!


                          Sorry, Hsmith stole my wallet. :oops:


                          Actually Reaper i did.
                          Luigi strikes again
                          This isn't a surrender, this is what in the military we call a total a$$ kicking

                          Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                            • 8 years 2 months ago
                            • Posts: 74809
                            Luigi719 wrote:
                            Reaper wrote:
                            Davisrocks wrote:
                            highjacd wrote:
                            davis, it is disturbing that you draw pics of reaper in your spare time.

                            no, its cool to draw pics of reaper!!!

                            btw: Reaper, I want my 20 bucks in cash!!!


                            Sorry, Hsmith stole my wallet. :oops:


                            Actually Reaper i did.
                            Luigi strikes again


                            Why you! :evil:
                            Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                              • 8 years 2 months ago
                              • Posts: 778
                              Reaper wrote:
                              Luigi719 wrote:
                              Reaper wrote:
                              Davisrocks wrote:
                              highjacd wrote:
                              davis, it is disturbing that you draw pics of reaper in your spare time.

                              no, its cool to draw pics of reaper!!!

                              btw: Reaper, I want my 20 bucks in cash!!!


                              Sorry, Hsmith stole my wallet. :oops:


                              Actually Reaper i did.
                              Luigi strikes again


                              Why you! :evil:


                              haha now to make a quick gettaway in my shopping cart
                              This isn't a surrender, this is what in the military we call a total a$$ kicking

                              Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                • 8 years 2 months ago
                                • Posts: 74809
                                Ha! Its only got two wheels. :lol:
                                Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                  • 8 years 2 months ago
                                  • Posts: 778
                                  Reaper wrote:
                                  Ha! Its only got two wheels. :lol:


                                  that's what you think, now to punch the nitros
                                  This isn't a surrender, this is what in the military we call a total a$$ kicking

                                  Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                    • 8 years 2 months ago
                                    • Posts: 74809
                                    Luigi719 wrote:
                                    Reaper wrote:
                                    Ha! Its only got two wheels. :lol:


                                    that's what you think, now to punch the nitros


                                    Not the prototype model. :shock:
                                    Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                      • 8 years 2 months ago
                                      • Posts: 778
                                      Reaper wrote:
                                      Luigi719 wrote:
                                      Reaper wrote:
                                      Ha! Its only got two wheels. :lol:


                                      that's what you think, now to punch the nitros


                                      Not the prototype model. :shock:


                                      yes, the one you never got your hands on
                                      This isn't a surrender, this is what in the military we call a total a$$ kicking

                                      Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                        • 8 years 2 months ago
                                        • Posts: 74809
                                        But its never been tested. :shock:
                                        Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                          • 8 years 2 months ago
                                          • Posts: 778
                                          so you say, i've been drivinfg it for a week
                                          This isn't a surrender, this is what in the military we call a total a$$ kicking

                                          Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                          Search
                                          Users Online